In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

A drop away rest even the biscuit lovers will like

Comments

• Options
    buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    Not bad Gog but I think I'll stick with the biscuit. so if I dont get a deer at least I wont go hungry.[:D]
  • Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    Hmmmm... interesting.

If huntin' is a sport, then your lookin at an athlete- T-shirt

Gun bans have never accomplished anything, other than to create a safe working environment for criminals.
  • Options
    SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    I don't have more than 1 minute of patience for a web page to open so I didn't even see it. [:D]

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent
  • Options
    FANNINFANNIN Member Posts: 177 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have this on my Pearson....I love it. It also will stay up in the hold position at all times, instead of just when you draw.
  • Options
    shellyshelly Member Posts: 205 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I knew yall would like it...told ya so a lot earlier

shelly
  • Options
    shellyshelly Member Posts: 205 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    just an update on this rest he has changed out two springs in his rest as of june this year and made a thicker fork tong..a couple rests were supposedly sticking..I ran across one or two. he changed them out . they make a great product try it you like it.

shelly