In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Last years harvest (pic test too)

Slash0311Slash0311 Member Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭✭✭
[img][/img]F0F2edit.jpg[

[img][/img]F0F5Edit.jpg

I just wanted to see if I am getting the hang of putting pics on here. These are two of the deer that were taken last year on our hunting lease. I am the one with the typical deer. A little small but I am happy with any deer. The other is my buddy. He got it the day before mine about 1/2 mile apart. Here goes, we'll see what happens. I'll appoligize now if it doesn't work!

Okay, can anyone tell me why this didn't work????? I cut and pasted the IMG line from photobucket and pasted it between the lines that come up when I clicked on "insert image!" It still didn't work. AHHHHHHHHHH![:(!]

When in doubt, unload the clip, Semper Fi

Comments

• Options
    gagirlgagirl Member Posts: 5,408
    edited November -1
    F0F2edit.jpg

F0F5Edit.jpg

at the end... it looks like you took off the [ right before the /

It seemed to work when I put that back in

its all about pucks and bucks
    smilie_schuetze.gif
  • Options
    buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    Wow[:0] taht second deer is terrific is that you dave??
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Just testing again.

The guy with the monster's name is Bryan. He and one other guy came out to help me drag mine out and I told him then I was already wondering what mine would like next to a monster. We all laughed. His only weighed 10 pounds more than mine. All anlter I guess.

Okay, didn't work again and I made sure to leave the [ this timeAHHHHHHHHHH![:(!][:(!] I changed to pics. I was afraid my buddy wouldn't want his pic floating around the net. Better safe than sorry. GAGIRL, can you do that again so the new pics are on here? SORRY about the confusion.

• Options
    edited November -1
    F0F5Edit.jpg

STILL trying to figure these pics out![:D][:(!][:D]

• Options
    edited November -1
    Whoo hooo you got it!!!!!!!!

smilie_schuetze.gif
  • Options
    edited November -1
    WOOOO HOOO! I did get it! Thanks a ton Gagirl[:D]!!!

waco.gif

• Options
    edited November -1
    anytime hun [;)]

smilie_schuetze.gif
  • Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    What ......My help was no good to you???? anim_buttkick.gif Well no more emails from me. [:D][;)] Hey you should be able to do your signature line now as well.

If huntin' is a sport, then your lookin at an athlete- T-shirt
    2522_0_Spanking20smiley.gif
    Gun bans have never accomplished anything, other than to create a safe working environment for criminals.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Nope Bang you never help... now send me a picture of you running naked thru the woods so I can post that...

smilie_schuetze.gif
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Sorry Bang, you did help but it was Gagirl that was able to show me where I was screwing up.

Sorry Gagirl, my wife keeps all of the pics of me running naked through the woods[:D] Besides, since I never wear shorts, my legs are a little on the pale side of "Ghost White" and I would hate to force everyone to wear sunglasses just to look at GB![:D]

Thanks to all who helped and put up with my posts while trying to work that out!

waco.gif

• Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Slash0311
    Sorry Bang, you did help but it was Gagirl that was able to show me where I was screwing up.

Sorry Gagirl, my wife keeps all of the pics of me running naked through the woods[:D] Besides, since I never wear shorts, my legs are a little on the pale side of "Ghost White" and I would hate to force everyone to wear sunglasses just to look at GB![:D]

Thanks to all who helped and put up with my posts while trying to work that out!

waco.gif

lol sorry slash that picture naked thru the woods thing was directed at Bang... He said he would have to leave his shorts in the woods on another post... was just razzin him about that...

smilie_schuetze.gif
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Well, now I feel slighted. I knew it was too good to be true! [:I][:I][:I][:o)][:I][:I][:I] But I doubt that Bang would put them on here any way. Seems he and Buckey have a "Thing" going on. Something about a video[?][:o)][?]

waco.gif

• Options
    edited November -1
    Just didnt want your wife comming after me. [:D]

Bang-n Buckey..... sounds kinky.... you know like that farm that the guy was killed at recently... something to do with a horse out in the midwest I belive...

smilie_schuetze.gif
  • Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    icon_smile_batting.gif

A horse? Thats just rediculous, sheep are much easier to catch, you just need some velcro gloves.[xx(]

Gun bans have never accomplished anything, other than to create a safe working environment for criminals.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Speaking of sheep, do you know why farmers wear tall cowboy boots? Since this is a family site, let's just say HIND LEGS and not getting out easily. You can fill in the rest with your imagination. That's about one of the BAAAAAAdest jokes I know![:D]

waco.gif

• Options
    gogolengogolen Member Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    It wasn't the midwest it was in seatle.
  • Options
    taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bang250
    icon_smile_batting.gif

A horse? Thats just rediculous, sheep are much easier to catch, you just need some velcro gloves.[xx(]

Goats are better cause they have built in handlebars, so if'n ya want you can pull their head back and give em a kiss[:X]

"Better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool"anim_naughty.gif