In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

anyone watching bucks ?

47studebaker47studebaker Member Posts: 2,251 ✭✭✭✭✭
Have an 8 point at my feeder on the IR vidio camera. Looks as if he has lost his velvet allready. I thought this is pretty early, the other bucks still are in velvet.

Comments

• headzilla97headzilla97 Member Posts: 6,445
    edited November -1
    I saw a big 6 pointer a basket racked spike and a 4 pointer.

Messenger Boy: The Thesselonian you're fighting... he's the biggest man i've ever seen. I wouldn't want to fight him.
    Achilles: Thats why no-one will remember your name.
  • Slash0311Slash0311 Member Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    My buddies and I are watching several good bucks. (we can use spotlights in Indiana to scout as long as we don't have any type of weapon or ammo) Two or three are 140ish and one could be pusing 160+ but we haven't seen him in a week or so. We were seeing him very regularly. We are setting our cameras out now and I plan on checking mine in the morning! Last week, one guy got about 6 pics of some small bucks. Not any shooters yet. But we are working on it. What type of camera do you use. I have the cheapest Stealth Cam. One guy has a Cuddyback and a Moultrie Digital. (I would love to have a digital, but I just can't see springing that much for a camera that could be destroyed or stolen.)

waco.gif

When in doubt, unload the clip, Semper Fi
  • bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    I am about 2-1/2 hr. from my hunting ground, So I don't get to watch very often. I don't have a camera. However, Slash, I did see the moultrie digital on sale at wally world for $99.00.

If huntin' is a sport, then your lookin at an athlete- T-shirt

Gun bans have never accomplished anything, other than to create a safe working environment for criminals.
  • buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    I havent had time to watch anything My hunting is pretty far from where I live. I wish I could have closer acess to where the deer are Bummer.[;)]
  • Slash0311Slash0311 Member Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:I did see the moultrie digital on sale at wally world for $99.00.

I hadn't seen that. I did see it in a newspaper type flyer from Bass Pro for that price so it wouldn't surprise me. I might take a look. My buddy has been pretty happy with his. Thanks for the tip.

waco.gif

When in doubt, unload the clip, Semper Fi