In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Got a new bow

surekillsurekill Member Posts: 1,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
Well it's kinda new to me it's a mathews z-light..28" draw..65lbs.
but it needs a new string and all the writing is gone where would I look for a new string? Only gave $150 for it [:D]

Comments

• Options
    shoff14shoff14 Member Posts: 11,994 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • Options
    buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    Bring the old one to the shop and they can get ya one. there are sites that have string lents for all bows or call mathews and they will be able to tell you. But the first time would take it to the shop and have them inspect and repair the entire bow so you know that it is tuned properly SO when you start to shoot. This way if you suck[:0] you know it's not the bow,[:D][:D][:D] CONGRATS AND WELCOME TO THE MATHEWS FAMILY..... HA HA HOYT BOY'S ANOTHER MATHEWS.[:D][:D][:D]
  • Options
    gogolengogolen Member Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    +1 for going to the pro shop to have your string installed. Oh by the way string length is 92 3/4" and cable length is 39"
  • Options
    reddnekreddnek Member Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    After my experience with the used PSE I definitly recomend taking it to a shop tune up ,new string,sight arrow rest and a dozen arrows cut to length + broadheads, also got some range time total$140
    font=Arial Black][/font=Arial Black]
  • Options
    surekillsurekill Member Posts: 1,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Me suck ..lmao I'll shoot any(well just about any )

THANKS AGAIN GUYS [:D]