In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Hows the weather where you live

buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
Man its been hot hot hot here in R.I. lots of humidity too.[xx(] not so good for shooting.I get all sweaty [xx(]I try to pop a few shots if it cools late afternoon[:)] but we usually get a thundershower. Today 95 and humid looks like it will stay like this at least till the weekend then in Sept gotta start watching the hurricains to see if they come up the coast. Hows it in your neck of the woods.[?]

Comments

• Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    About the same here as well, today is supposed to be 94 and humid. So humid yesterday evening it looked like a fog. Haven't been shootin for a few days now, I'm drinkin beer and layin some decking.

stay cool y'all [8D]

If huntin' is a sport, then your lookin at an athlete- T-shirt

Gun bans have never accomplished anything, other than to create a safe working environment for criminals.
  • Options
    gogolengogolen Member Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yesterday 94 and humid, today is supposed to be 95 and humid, this weekend is looking good though it is supposed to be in the 80's
  • Options
    edited November -1
    WoW it looks like we are all in tha same boat.I like the fall weather[:)]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Yup buckey when you get cold you can always put more on but when its hot it doesn't matter how naked you get it is still hot. Give me cold weather any day.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Yea im with ya[;)]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Another advantage of cold weather is straight bourbon goes down a whole lot better.
  • Options
    gagirlgagirl Member Posts: 5,408
    edited November -1
    Not too hot but very wet here today. I was hopeing to get back to the range but I doubt I will be able to go today.

its all about pucks and bucks
    smilie_schuetze.gif
  • Options
    taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by gogolen
    but when its hot it doesn't matter how naked you get it is still hot.

I coulda went all day without that comment[xx(]

"Better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool"anim_naughty.gif
  • Options
    edited November -1
    This thread could also go so many different directions

Gun bans have never accomplished anything, other than to create a safe working environment for criminals.
  • Options
    SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    Hot around here, been in the 90's and humid, they keep saying it's gonna cool down, but my air keeps sucking dollars outa my wallet.[}:)]

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent
  • Options
    Wild OkieWild Okie Member Posts: 1,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    What EhlerDave said.On the bright side though a couple of ladies at work said I'm looking really hot latley.[:D]

MLMorgan
  • Options
    surekillsurekill Member Posts: 1,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Iowa is Damn HOT 97 heat index 105 humid also...spose to [8D] down to 81 on 8/4/05
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Thats supposed to happen here on friday afternoon gonna drop to about 80cold front they are calling it. We need rain pretty badly I'm sure the folks in the farmland need it also how are the crops [?]they must be suffering.[B)]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by buckeyboy
    Thats supposed to happen here on friday afternoon gonna drop to about 80cold front they are calling it. We need rain pretty badly I'm sure the folks in the farmland need it also how are the crops [?]they must be suffering.[B)]

crops look bad around me, my neighbor on Mon. told me he walked out through one of his fields and there are several stalks with no ears at all. beans are short but i haven't heard or looked to see if they are producing.

• Options
    edited November -1
    Well that may be good in one way less crop more deer movement.[;)]