In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

whos doing what this weekend

buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
Just wondering what everybodys up too this weekend.

Comments

• Options
    gagirlgagirl Member Posts: 5,408
    edited November -1
    Get up EARLY tomorrow an go sit in a tree and watch. Come home and do some 'stuff' around the house. Pick up kiddo by 3 from friends house and take her to grandmas. Go home and relax with hubby. Go back and sit in a tree to see whats traveling in the afternoon. Sunday is church then put the boat in the river. Maybe goto the range and shoot sunday afternoon.

its all about pucks and bucks
    smilie_schuetze.gif
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Terrific have a ball. Dont forget our photoshoot[:D]
  • Options
    fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    big party...not sure where, probably my house

Ben

logo_chc_79x76.jpg
    Play Ball!!!
  • Options
    headzilla97headzilla97 Member Posts: 6,445
    edited November -1
    working the jets giants srimage

Messenger Boy: The Thesselonian you're fighting... he's the biggest man i've ever seen. I wouldn't want to fight him.
    Achilles: Thats why no-one will remember your name.
  • Options
    gogolengogolen Member Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Going to northern IL to spend saturday with my father, then I get to wake up super early and go to ford chicago stamping plant for work on sunday morning. I can't wait.
  • Options
    Slash0311Slash0311 Member Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Putting counter tops in a buddies house tomorrow. Sweet deal, He did two deer mounts for me for free from last season and all I have to do is build his tops. He's buying the material! Church Sunday morning and then HOPEFULLY a local gun show that afternoon. Looking for a Glock 27! Wish me luck!

waco.gif

When in doubt, unload the clip, Semper Fi
  • Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    Have a wedding sat. and headed south on Sun. to take some more furniture down and get ready for more carpet and put a stake up so they know where to set the water meter when they hook up the water.
    Yeah, buckey we may have water in '07.

If huntin' is a sport, then your lookin at an athlete- T-shirt

Gun bans have never accomplished anything, other than to create a safe working environment for criminals.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I may go out on the ocean we have some small bluefin tuna running. 15-30 pounders lots of fun to catch terrific fight . few beers /dip in the pool.blast a few shots with the bow. and maybe a little ride on the 4 wheeler. This heat sucks[xx(]I'm ready for fall weather[;)]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by buckeyboy
    I may go out on the ocean we have some small bluefin tuna running. 15-30 pounders lots of fun to catch terrific fight . few beers /dip in the pool.blast a few shots with the bow. and maybe a little ride on the 4 wheeler. This heat sucks[xx(]I'm ready for fall weather[;)]

Yummy TUNA... on my way hun...

smilie_schuetze.gif
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Actually we have to throw these back by DEM regulations I think they have to be over 130 lbs to keep[:(] they can get pretty darn big up to 1500 2000 lbs. giants.The largest I have caught was 140lbs my boat has gps radar but its only 24 ft and the giants are 100 miles offshore which is not a problrem my gas tank is 118 gal but if the weather changes quick Im screwed[:0] never had the nuts to go out that far I think its risky. Now if there were deer out there it would be a different story.[;)]
  • Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    Have a fun and safe weekend everyone, I'm outta here.

If huntin' is a sport, then your lookin at an athlete- T-shirt

Gun bans have never accomplished anything, other than to create a safe working environment for criminals.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Actually we have to throw these back by DEM regulations I think they have to be over 130 lbs to keep[:(] they can get pretty darn big up to 1500 2000 lbs. giants.The largest I have caught was 140lbs my boat has gps radar but its only 24 ft and the giants are 100 miles offshore which is not a problrem my gas tank is 118 gal but if the weather changes quick Im screwed[:0] never had the nuts to go out that far I think its risky. Now if there were deer out there it would be a different story.[;)]

Regs smegs... if you dont tell I wont....

NOTE: before ANYONE flames me I am just KIDDING....

smilie_schuetze.gif
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Man I wish I could but its pretty well enforced may even lose your boatif ya get caught. so sorry Charlie Starkist will have to do. Almost time to get out from behind this desk thank god for friday.hope everone has a safe wonderful weekend. even you Tacoboy.[:D][;)]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Man I wish I could but its pretty well enforced may even lose your boatif ya get caught. so sorry Charlie Starkist will have to do. Almost time to get out from behind this desk thank god for friday.hope everone has a safe wonderful weekend. even you Tacoboy.[:D][;)]

Well heck it is YOUR boat so why would I care [:0][;)][}:)]

smilie_schuetze.gif
  • Options
    shoff14shoff14 Member Posts: 11,994 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • Options
    ENOS29ENOS29 Member Posts: 699 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hoping to get my new bow. Haven't heard anything yet.[V] Has anyone else, anyone please. PLEASE. PLEASE Oh sorry![:I] Oh and I also have a wedding Sat...

BAG IT. TAG IT. EAT. SLEEP. REPEAT..
  • Options
    spudshotspudshot Member Posts: 136 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    goin to the range saturday shooting
    .38spl
    9mm
    .22 (rifle and pistol)
    .32 (rifle)
    then sunday havin my b-day (real one during the week, more conveniant because of jobs)

http://spudshot.mypicgallery.com
  • Options
    DIRTYRATDIRTYRAT Member Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Doin some work around the house with the Backhoe today. Checking Deer-cam Sunday Morn and going to do a little scouting. All the kids are gone except the baby so I'll probably get to spend some time in the sandbox with him and the Tonkas!

Ruric, NE OHIO,
  • Options
    headzilla97headzilla97 Member Posts: 6,445
    edited November -1
    Friday night go out with my friend for a few beers at a bar, and had to play wing man. got home at 4am woke up at 6 am for work. worled all day and then took a nap and went out, hows this for luck i Got go out with 4 very beatiful woemen and i just got back 3:12 am i think its time for about a 13 hour nap

Messenger Boy: The Thesselonian you're fighting... he's the biggest man i've ever seen. I wouldn't want to fight him.
    Achilles: Thats why no-one will remember your name.
  • Options
    SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    Friday evening I mowed for my in laws then cooked burgers and corn on the grill.
    Saturday I helped my dad with a few things, checked out two properties I'll be hunting, visited a buddy of mine, then took the little lady to the football hall of fame ribs burn off. Old Carolina ribs, (bunch of smacking lips noises). [:D]
    Today I went riding 4-wheelers at 9 and got home around 3;30 or so, enough time to watch Smoke win Indy!! I need to go work in the garden, but don't feel like doing it. [xx(]

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent