In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Thanks Guys

gagirlgagirl Member Posts: 5,408
Got to shoot with fishermanben, taco, Enos and NuguyinCrew last night. Had a ball! Thanks! Unfortunately all the pics I took are somehow wiped off the memory stick. Not sure what happened.
Whenever y'all wanna do it again let me know. Beer, Hooters wings, and shootin' bows, doesn't get much better.

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers for my step daughter. She will be getting out of rehab today sometime. The dr said her insurance wont pay for anymore time in there. I personally think it is more of he does not want to do the paperwork thing. I have seen several people in there for the same thing and they stayed for weeks. She has BC/BS and its pretty good insurance. Anyway, her hubby has said he will give it one last try.( THANK GOD FOR THAT ) She will start counceling 6 days a week from 5 pm - 9 pm which should be interesting. We will see what happens and keep praying that all works out well and that she stays clean.

Again thanks for the concern.

its all about pucks and bucks
    smilie_schuetze.gif
  • Options
    Slash0311Slash0311 Member Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    No problemo!

waco.gif

When in doubt, unload the clip, Semper Fi
  • Options
    buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    There is a medication my brother was on when he was having his problem. if you drink alcohol while your on it[:0] well let's you get pretty sick [B)]and not so anxious to take another drink.[xx(] your welcome if ya think I can ever help feel free to ask.[;)]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by buckeyboy
    There is a medication my brother was on when he was having his problem. if you drink alcohol while your on it[:0] well let's you get pretty sick [B)]and not so anxious to take another drink.[xx(] your welcome if ya think I can ever help feel free to ask.[;)]

EVER?... do you REALLY mean that [:D] [}:)]

its all about pucks and bucks
    smilie_schuetze.gif
  • Options
    buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    NO[:D][:D][:D] Of coarse I love to help others whenever I can even if it is just support.[;)]