In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Browning Pro Competition Bow

TWalkerTWalker Member Posts: 2,372 ✭✭✭✭✭
I bought this Browning bow recently, I think it's a Pro Competition Model, and was wondering if it's any good. It is maroon and white with stainless cams, it has a 12" Neutralizer stabilizer, Chek-it extended target sight with level, a nice 2 finger rest, cable guard, string peep, and bow wrist sling. Price was $50. How old would this model be? I know it is outdated, but I've killed over 2 dozen deer with my vintage 1976 browning, and this one has to be better than it.

"Let him step to the music he hears, however measured or far away." Thoreau

Comments

• Options
    danski26danski26 Member Posts: 284 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    If your happy with it thats all that matters. Chek-it went out of buisness about 10 years ago and they had a rep of needing parts replaced every once in a while. Tossed two that i had in the garbage about 5 years ago. They where very worn out. As far as this browning being a good bow i guess that is personal preferance. I would not pay a nickel for an old browning. But again if your happy with it and shoot it well thats what matters.

0311 semper fi