In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

51 days..

bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
gagirl, I don't want to hear it. [:D][;)]

If huntin' is a sport, then your lookin at an athlete- T-shirt

Gun bans have never accomplished anything, other than to create a safe working environment for criminals.

Comments

• Options
    buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    NOT SOON ENOUGH.the only reason i'm not already going nuts to start is it's been so hot. I guess thats a good thing. YEA GAGIRL what BANG said. WE dont want to hear it.[:D][:D][:D][;)]
  • Options
    fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    You're right Buckey. It's too hot for me to get excited about a date. The hair on the back of my neck doesn't stand up until the leaves start turning, and the wind starts blowing out of the north.

Ben

logo_chc_79x76.jpg
    Play Ball!!!
  • Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    ben I have some hybrid populars that are turning yellow.

I guess it could be lack of water[:D] but with the flocks of birds I see flyin I prefer to think that fall will come a little early.

I think we are lookin at a NW wind on Thurs. or Fri.

corn is denting and firing.
    farmers are gettin equiptment ready.

Ok maybe i'm pushin it.[:I]

If huntin' is a sport, then your lookin at an athlete- T-shirt

Gun bans have never accomplished anything, other than to create a safe working environment for criminals.
  • Options
    headzilla97headzilla97 Member Posts: 6,445
    edited November -1
    2 months 5 days

Messenger Boy: The Thesselonian you're fighting... he's the biggest man i've ever seen. I wouldn't want to fight him.
    Achilles: Thats why no-one will remember your name.