In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Well I'm off to pull a Ben

gogolengogolen Member Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭✭✭
Elks lodge golf scramble today, I'll see exactly how drunk I can get today. Wish me luck[:D]

Comments

• Options
    Slash0311Slash0311 Member Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Watch out for bears! Or is that Beers?![:D]

Good Luck!

waco.gif

When in doubt, unload the clip, Semper Fi
  • Options
    buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    Dont forget to duck when someone yells 444444444444 [:D] Gogo just drink enough to have a great time. We dont fell feel like hearing you cry like a litte Sally tommorrow. now pull your dress over your head and get golfing. [:D][:D][;)]
  • Options
    fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    do it to it, gogo. I've never made it through hole 15 when I drink. I hope you have better luck than me. If all else fails, get crazy in the Golf cart.

Ben

logo_chc_79x76.jpg
    Play Ball!!!
  • Options
    Slash0311Slash0311 Member Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I was in a scramble for the DOC a few years ago. I knew it was bad when we had to make a beer run after the first hole! I was the DD. Nothing like a bunch of drunk LEO out on a course all by ourselves! Hell, no one even cared where they finished!

waco.gif

When in doubt, unload the clip, Semper Fi
  • Options
    SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    It's legal to drive golf carts while intoxicated, remember that! [:D]

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent
  • Options
    gogolengogolen Member Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Well we came in at -13 and took second place. I lost count of the beers, jello shots, crown royal shots, pucker shots, and tequila shots that were flowing yesterday. I am still drunk and am seriously thinking of taking a nap at my desk.
  • Options
    fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    [xx(]I'm not feeling too stellar myself.[xx(]

Ben

logo_chc_79x76.jpg
    Play Ball!!!