In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

New bows

ENOS29ENOS29 Member Posts: 699 ✭✭✭✭
I have a Blade runner Iso-force Bow and I would like to have some feedback on this bow from Blade runner owners , is there any body out there that owns one and what might your opinion be? I took my first whitetail this year and it semmed to be quite easy at 45 yards.

Comments

• ENOS29ENOS29 Member Posts: 699 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Just wondering who else has got a new bow since last year and would like to brag or boast a little? As some of you know I purchased a great new bow but some won't comment on because it's not a certain one! Not starting anything here. But since I don't ever remember ragging on anyone elses (hard earned and very deserved equipment) Bow that just hoping someone is as proud of a great new update to there bowhunting!

BAG IT. TAG IT. EAT. SLEEP. REPEAT..
  • DIRTYRATDIRTYRAT Member Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Some here don't comment on anything I post![:0]...I got a new one! It wasnt the Hoyt{$$$} I wanted but it will do! I do{and Have} ragged on the Mathew's owners all-in-fun but I think anyone who shells out the money{alot} for a new bow no matter what flavor deserves a congrats...CONGRATS ENOS[8D][^][;)]

Ruric, NE OHIO,
  • shoff14shoff14 Member Posts: 11,994 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    ME! Hoyt Ultramag, see the thread
  • surekillsurekill Member Posts: 1,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I got a USED mathews(Z-Light) if that counts? New to me and didnt cost me a arm/leg. But I'm looking hard into a new 1 maybe this weekend or next/ Switchback or the outback

GET~R~DONE!
  • taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Congrats on the Bowtech Enos, and BTW I see you've talked to Bang[:D]. When you speak to him again tell him paybacks are a b*@ch[}:)]

"Better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool"anim_naughty.gif
  • gagirlgagirl Member Posts: 5,408
    edited November -1
    Yeah I got a HCA all carbon TSSR. I love it too.

its all about pucks and bucks
    smilie_schuetze.gif
    edited November -1
    I hope everyone is having as much fun and shooting as well with there's. I believe this should be a good season! Congrats to all and good shooting!

Taco![;)][;)][V][:D]

• buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    Congrats again Enos,It Looked like most were supportive on thread IT's here Its Here. please don't cry [:(]I heard those bowtechs don't shoot so well in the rain[:D][:D][:D] Just kidding its a great bow and I wish you much sucess. and I am very happy for you. Nothing like a hunter getting new equipment.[^] like a kid in a candy store. Shoot a big one.[;)][;)]
    edited November -1
    [B)][:D][^]