In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

there goes my deer season

headzilla97headzilla97 Member Posts: 6,445
My county has been switched from shotgun to rifle, now ever lazy * hunter will drive along the road and shoot at any deer they see. good bye to my deer

Messenger Boy: The Thesselonian you're fighting... he's the biggest man i've ever seen. I wouldn't want to fight him.
Achilles: Thats why no-one will remember your name.

Comments

• Options
    salzosalzo Member Posts: 6,396 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I hunt in an area of New YOrk that has always been rifle, and it has no more lazy hunters than one would find in a shotgun only area.

Where are you hunting in New York??

"Waiting tables is what you know, making cheese is what I know-lets stick with what we know!"
    -Jimmy the cheese man
  • Options
    bub8889bub8889 Member Posts: 41 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I've hunted in southern NY for about 8 yrs and I believe that going to rifle will actually increase the deer herd. Yes more people will be driving around shooting deer from the road BUT those are the same lazy meanies that will shoot 10 deer every year with the shotgun for the simple reason that their to damn lazy to go look to see if they hit what they shot at. if it doesn't drop on the spot or in sight of them they won't get off their * to even attempt to look for it. I've seen this happen on MANY MANY occasions.
  • Options
    headzilla97headzilla97 Member Posts: 6,445
    edited November -1
    Im in montgomery county or zone 6r I think

Messenger Boy: The Thesselonian you're fighting... he's the biggest man i've ever seen. I wouldn't want to fight him.
    Achilles: Thats why no-one will remember your name.