In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Bang you &(*^(*^DFHKUG

gagirlgagirl Member Posts: 5,408
You cursed me didnt you? Season starts in 2 days and we have a friggin tropical storm off the coast with 60 MPH winds. Supposed to come on shore Saturday and they think it will turn into a Cat 1 Hurricane before it does. First 3 days of season at best will be downpours with 30+ MPH winds if we get the edge of it. I am coming to kick your butt for cursing me like this....

its all about pucks and bucks
smilie_schuetze.gif

Comments

• Slash0311Slash0311 Member Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Gagirl, remind me to never p**s you off![:D] Sorry to hear about your luck. I guess you will have to wait a little longer... Like the rest of us! I have to wait until Oct 1!!! Man that seems like a long way off but it will be here before I know it!

waco.gif

When in doubt, unload the clip, Semper Fi
  • bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    Bring it on girl!! I'll be at the local tavern waitin on ya. I really do feel bad for you, I know if my season was about to start and a storm was comin I would probably ball up in the corner and cry like a little girl. Ok maybe I wouldn't do that but I would be real frustrated.
    Slash, I'm waiting for the same date, 3 weeks 2 days or 23 days. I'm tryin to shoot some dove to get me by.

If huntin' is a sport, then your lookin at an athlete- T-shirt

Gun bans have never accomplished anything, other than to create a safe working environment for criminals.
  • gagirlgagirl Member Posts: 5,408
    edited November -1
    I just REALLY hope it does NOT turn into a hurricane... I will be seeking refuge up there if it does. Anyone have a couch for me?

smilie_schuetze.gif
  • Slash0311Slash0311 Member Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Got plenty up here! You'd just have to spring for the "out of state" hunting tag! I'm sure that I could find a tree or two for you to hang your "Swing" or is that thing called a "Sling" seat[?][:D][?]

waco.gif

When in doubt, unload the clip, Semper Fi
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by gagirl
    I just REALLY hope it does NOT turn into a hurricane... I will be seeking refuge up there if it does. Anyone have a couch for me?

smilie_schuetze.gif

I hope for your family sake it doesn't either. If you seriously need a place and want to travel that far I could hook you up with a place. Not mine obviously you don't want to be around 3 screaming kids but my nieghbor and parents basement is empty, it has 2 bdrm, a full bath and kitchen. They set the house up so they could live up stairs or down so they are completely different living spaces.

Gun bans have never accomplished anything, other than to create a safe working environment for criminals.
  • fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    Couch? sheeot!!! I'll take the couch, you can have the bed!!! I may even change the sheets for ya!!![^]

Ben

logo_chc_79x76.jpg
    Play Ball!!!
    edited November -1
    Note to self: Take own sheets or BIG supply of anti fungal if I head to Ben's.......

smilie_schuetze.gif
  • fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by gagirl
    Note to self: Take own sheets or BIG supply of anti fungal if I head to Ben's.......

tuffactintinactin is on the dresser

logo_chc_79x76.jpg
    Play Ball!!!
    edited November -1
    TMI BEN.... TMI

smilie_schuetze.gif
  • buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    Gagirl your definatly not going to see a hurricane. But lots of rain and wind. I feel bad ya wait all this time now ya gotta wait a little longer. look on the bright side get out there right after the storm passes all the critters will be moving.[:)][;)]
    edited November -1
    Last news this morning is that it is going to turn out and then come back in and hit GA or SC. If it looks like a 3+ we will head inland if not we will stay. So if I disappear dont worry. I am however going to be in a stand in the morning....[:D]

smilie_schuetze.gif
  • buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    I saw that report hopefully it will not gain strenth and turn back. if it does just get the hell out of there. Good luck in the stand girl.
    edited November -1
    Stay safe, we'll be thinkin' of ya.