In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

a how 2 video

headzilla97headzilla97 Member Posts: 6,445
on how to cut up your own deer. I didnt watch it because of the dial up but it is supposed to be pretty good.

http://www.kdfwr.state.ky.us/naviga...58&NavPath=C151
only 1 month and a day till bow season

Messenger Boy: The Thesselonian you're fighting... he's the biggest man i've ever seen. I wouldn't want to fight him.
Achilles: Thats why no-one will remember your name.

Comments

• shoff14shoff14 Member Posts: 11,994 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    saw this on AT, good video.
  • SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    The page cannot be found
    The page you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable

That's what I got when I tried opening it. [:(]
    I never have bought a new grinder yet for this coming season, still haven't found one I like. Well the $500 hobarts, but I don't wanta spend that much.

Anyone have their own walk in coolers for hanging deer? Me and some buddies have talked about building one, but never have.

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent
  • buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    If I can't cut up adeer by now [:0]
  • headzilla97headzilla97 Member Posts: 6,445
    edited November -1
    schof ya got me thats where i stole it from. I dont understand why more people dont cut up their own deer it is very simple to do.

Messenger Boy: The Thesselonian you're fighting... he's the biggest man i've ever seen. I wouldn't want to fight him.
    Achilles: Thats why no-one will remember your name.
  • bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    Having the time and the temp. is the main reason I don't. I hunt mainly 2-1/2 hr. from where I live and I have 3 kids at home. So if it aint the temp of early season it is the time when I get home Sun. night.

I did do one last season and it is super easy. And I feel that the meat is cleaner also, but things don't work for me to be able to process my own[:(].

If huntin' is a sport, then your lookin at an athlete- T-shirt

Gun bans have never accomplished anything, other than to create a safe working environment for criminals.
  • buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    I was just saying I know how have done tons. I am now too lazy and pay the butcher plus they have all the hamburg machines they make jerkey things I dont have time too do because I'm out trying to shoot another one.[;)]