In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

new camo

bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
Just ordered my new camo, can't wait to give it a try. Ordered the leafy 3D system.

http://www.asatcamo.com

http://www.asatcamo.com/T_sun_shadow.htm

If huntin' is a sport, then your lookin at an athlete- T-shirt

Gun bans have never accomplished anything, other than to create a safe working environment for criminals.

Comments

• SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    Better be careful you don't lose yourself. [:D]

Let me know how you like that stuff, I've always wanted to get some (leafing camo that is). [:I]

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent
  • buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    I couldent find any thing in the pix boy that shi#$% is good[:D]

Good one Susp [:D][:D][:D] het bang how will iI ever spot you when I get to Illinois[;)][:D][:D]
  • Slash0311Slash0311 Member Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Good one Susp het bang how will iI ever spot you when I get to Illinois

That will be easy! Just look for the Mathews in a bush! The bow will probably stand out like a sore thumb![:D] If he were shooting a Hoyt, you'd never find him![:D][:D][:D]

waco.gif

When in doubt, unload the clip, Semper Fi
  • bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    The mathews may be visible to the deer but it will be the last thing they see[:D]. The deer may not see the hoyt but they will see the arrow cruisin to them in a school zone sort of speed.[;)]

Again that was the best I could come up with this early.[:I]

If huntin' is a sport, then your lookin at an athlete- T-shirt

Gun bans have never accomplished anything, other than to create a safe working environment for criminals.