In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Gagirl wheres my deer meat

buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
Gagirl how are ya making out have you seen any more deer. comon lets go all that hype about getting in the woods before everyone else.[:0]
Boy O Boy Bang is gonna have a feild day with you.[:D][:D][:D]

Comments

• bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    I saw ten BIGuns last night.....in my sleep. Lets see some pics of the meat! Or just some pics of the deer(big or small) walkin by your stand. I can't give her any crap yet, I am a bit jealous that she is at least sitting in a tree in the woods.

If huntin' is a sport, then your lookin at an athlete- T-shirt

Gun bans have never accomplished anything, other than to create a safe working environment for criminals.
  • gagirlgagirl Member Posts: 5,408
    edited November -1
    Finally got back out yesterday evening. Things going insane here (office and kiddo w/school) Saturday is first day of duck season so I will be out there Saturday until noon and then back in stand on sat afternoon. Supposed to be down into the 60s here monday and I am hopefully plannig on taking the day off. Though I dont know now since as I type this the secretary is quitting. I will be out there on Sunday morning but will be in church sunday evening. ( I need to go at least one service a week, being the heathen I am)OK I need more coffee.. and a new secretary.... someone send help!!!!!!!!!!!

its all about pucks and bucks
    smilie_schuetze.gif