In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Decking out the Bow......

carson0384carson0384 Member Posts: 445 ✭✭✭
Well tonight I drop my bow off to have a new string put on, new arrows cut, a new rest, and new sights. The things you gotta do to hunt. Whew!!!!

"Guns don't kill people, husbands who come home early do." -Larry the Cable Guy

"If I can't trust my self carrying my gun, I shouldn't be carrying it."

Comments

• bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    Pics when she returns to you please.

If huntin' is a sport, then your lookin at an athlete- T-shirt

Gun bans have never accomplished anything, other than to create a safe working environment for criminals.
  • buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    well what kind of bow is it.[?] Don't leave us hanging we might get all excited just to find out it's a hoyt[B)][:0][:D]
  • carson0384carson0384 Member Posts: 445 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I will get picks as soon as I get it back. Not really sure what kind of bow it is. My dad bought it for me for christmas a few years back and when he got it, it had a bunch of scratches so he had it re-camoed to look like new, so it covered up any logo it may have had. I will post pics soon!
    quote:Originally posted by buckeyboy
    well what kind of bow is it.[?] Don't leave us hanging we might get all excited just to find out it's a hoyt[B)][:0][:D]

"Guns don't kill people, husbands who come home early do." -Larry the Cable Guy

"If I can't trust my self carrying my gun, I shouldn't be carrying it."