In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Saw....

gagirlgagirl Member Posts: 5,408
Nothing in the tree stand on Sunday morning. I think it is still way too hot for them to be moving much during the day. Shot our limit in Teal on Saturday morning....and then went fishing and came home with this..

IMG_6309.jpg

its all about pucks and bucks
smilie_schuetze.gif

Comments

• bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    11 more days I'll be sittin in a tree also. can't wait!! congrats on your limits and the fish.

Clever license plates...[;)]

If huntin' is a sport, then your lookin at an athlete- T-shirt

Gun bans have never accomplished anything, other than to create a safe working environment for criminals.
  • DIRTYRATDIRTYRAT Member Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Are those "Eatin Fish"???? I wouldn't know whats good or whats not from salt-water. I Know those Mussels are REALLY GOOD![:p]

Ruric, NE OHIO,
  • daweimerdaweimer Member Posts: 135 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Gagal do yall have a size limit on reds in Ga.? I'm a missin my fishing!! The coast is pretty messed up down here!!
  • daweimerdaweimer Member Posts: 135 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Also gagal the French Quarter did make it through the storm without much damage! It will be back in business soon!!
  • gagirlgagirl Member Posts: 5,408
    edited November -1
    Dave

the one on the right is a redfish, on the left is a sheephead and in the middle are whiteing.

Daweimer

Glad to see you made it thru.... you can always come go fishing with me.[:D]

its all about pucks and bucks
    smilie_schuetze.gif