In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Tahj Mahal finished!!!

DIRTYRATDIRTYRAT Member Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
Just had to stop in and bragg about the "Home-away-from-Home" I have now completed. Its Sooo Coool! Room to stretch out and snooze, roof, enclosed sides with 2 shooting windows. Built it all out of scrap wood that the carpenters throw out around job-sites. Had to buy the nails and thats it! This is the second "Permanent" built here since I moved here last summer. I have 3 portables but there's something about having a hand built Deer-Tree-House that I love! Guess it's the "kid" in me comin out! I have to let the area cool-off now that I have scared all the deer from building so much...11 DAYS TO GO!!!!!!![:p]

Ruric, NE OHIO,

Comments

• buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    sounds good now the trick is to try and stay awake . Got a tv in that thing[:D][:D][?]
  • DIRTYRATDIRTYRAT Member Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'm So pumped-up about getting a deer with my new rig I probably wont sleep for sh-t 2 nights before let alone when I'm in the stand. After its broke-in and the first notch is gouged into the grip, Then I'll be going out there to hide from the ol'lady and catch some zzz's once in a while[8D]...

Ruric, NE OHIO,
  • SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    I remember when my brother and I built something similar to what your describing. Good memories and good times.
    Have fun taking them fat corn feed Ohio deer.

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent