In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Bang posting pix

buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
Bang I have a few more deer photos if I send them to you will you be kind enough to post for me. my work computer wont let me do it through photo bucket.

Comments

• bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    absolutely buckey!!!

let me send you an email for me here at work to send them to.

If huntin' is a sport, then your lookin at an athlete- T-shirt

Gun bans have never accomplished anything, other than to create a safe working environment for criminals.
    edited November -1
    Did you get my mail??

Gun bans have never accomplished anything, other than to create a safe working environment for criminals.
  • buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    Yep. the pictures are being sent to me shortly they were taken with 35 mm converting them to digital so I can post. Thanks so much as soon as I get them I will send.
    edited November -1
    Bang sorry the pix thing we tried diddent work.[:(]
    edited November -1
    Well anytime you need some posted just send them to the address I gave you and I will put them up for you.
    If you know someone with a digital cam you can take a pic of the pic. You just have to cover or adjust the flash.

• hsracer201hsracer201 Member Posts: 966 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    i'll offer my services here. i have both a digital camera and a scanner. if anyone needs a hand i can try to help.

39 and counting.... deer that is.
    edited November -1
    I did that but our main server scans certain tings and boots it. keeps returning it to me. Thats what I did bang took a digital of my old 35 mm. cancelled internet at home because i get it free at work and high speed was like 50 a month. I'll find a way around this .[;)]