In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

daweimer & hornet

SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
I was thinking about members I haven't seen around lately and did a search in the members file.
hornet is from Mississippi & daweimer is from baton rouge, louisiana. Sure hope both of them and their families are alright.

I haven't seen Stihl or coonass post in a while either, but neither of them are from down south that I know of.

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent

Comments

• daweimerdaweimer Member Posts: 135 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hey sus we're good here!!!! Work has kept me really busy here after the storm!! I check up on yall every couple of days[:)] Down south and east of us really got hit hard. The coastal fishing is really messed up right now and we no longer have any acorns on the trees[V] But I am lucky millions around South La. homes, jobs no longer exist. Many coonasses down there who make there living on the coast, lives have been totally destroyed, but hopefully we will have the Sportsman's paradise up and running before to long!![:)]
  • SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    Glad to hear it daweimer! Drop me an email if you need anything.

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent