In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

neeed some help

headzilla97headzilla97 Member Posts: 6,445
does anyone have the little set screws for a whisker bisquet. i seemed to have lost my old ones and my replacement ones when i changed bisquets. i talked to my dealer and he doesnt have a set he could sell me. does anyone know where i can get them?

Messenger Boy: The Thesselonian you're fighting... he's the biggest man i've ever seen. I wouldn't want to fight him.
Achilles: Thats why no-one will remember your name.

Comments

• buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    I can help ya out let me know are they 8/32 6/32 or I will look at mine tonite get a few at work and mail them out to you.[;)]
  • Slash0311Slash0311 Member Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I've got some but I'm keeping them because I didn't win your Under Armor!!![}:)]

Not really, but I just wanted to say something smartaZZed about not winning! (Yes, I'm whining![B)]) If Bucky can't get them for you let me know and I'll see if I can find the ones from mine. I know how it is to be scrambling right before season. Last year I screwed up my string and had to get it re-strung a week before the opener! I'll do anything I can to help ya.[:D] It's the least I can do for giving you a hard time about not winning the shirt off your back![:D]

waco.gif

When in doubt, unload the clip, Semper Fi
    edited November -1
    Just need the size I can get em.
  • headzilla97headzilla97 Member Posts: 6,445
    edited November -1
    thanks buckey Im not sure what size they are they are the little ones that face u when your shooting they are for the deluxe model from last year. its just the plaine black on with out camo if that helps. my allen wrench is saying 5/32.

Messenger Boy: The Thesselonian you're fighting... he's the biggest man i've ever seen. I wouldn't want to fight him.
    edited November -1
    check again cause mine are 3-32 and I have two for you they are silver and a bit longer but they can be cut in an electrical wire stripping plyer in fact i'll cut em double check 3/32 I don't think there is a 5/32[;)]
  • taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    If buckey doesn't have any i've got a couple right here in front of me.

"Better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool"anim_naughty.gif
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by taco413
    If buckey doesn't have any i've got a couple right here in front of me. I got em taco butmine are silver and need to be cut if-in ya got the right ones that would be best thanks for jumping in . where ya been havent heard from you or susp that much latley.[:(]

"Better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool"anim_naughty.gif
  • headzilla97headzilla97 Member Posts: 6,445
    edited November -1
    ok just checked they are 3/32 I think