In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

bang send your address.

buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
Bang send me your adress again. so I can send you those units. I don't know what I did with the instructions so iI downloaded a copy off the net 110 pages if you down load them at home be cheaper for me to ship I will give you adress If not let me know and I will send the paper too.[;)]prusso@cclcustom.com

Comments

• Options
    gagirlgagirl Member Posts: 5,408
    edited November -1
    XXXXXX
    last name is XXXXX....[:D]

its all about pucks and bucks
    smilie_schuetze.gif
  • Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    Mail sent, I know you are probably tired of me saying it but thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!!
    When you come to Illinois I will try to have some college girls with big palm leaves fan you in the recliner and bring you beers.[:D][;)]

If huntin' is a sport, then your lookin at an athlete- T-shirt

Gun bans have never accomplished anything, other than to create a safe working environment for criminals.
  • Options
    SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bang250

When you come to Illinois I will try to have some college girls with big palm leaves fan you in the recliner and bring you beers.[:D][;)]

Heck, if it only takes two gps's to get that kinda treatment look for more in the mail bang. [;)]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    WOW What a deal. But if you havd any collge girls hanging around. you would be dead already. If not from them killing you. YOUR WIFE.[B)] GPS units shipping today please dont say thankyou again or I will kill you.[:D] You can buy me a beer and a gibby burger.[:)]sent a pix of some RI deer along with the stuff. OH yea let me know if ya need the site to download the instruction manual.[;)]
  • Options
    taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by gagirl
    XXXXXX
    last name is XXXXX....[:D]

smilie_schuetze.gif

To late I already copied it down[:D]

"Better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool"anim_naughty.gif
  • Options
    gagirlgagirl Member Posts: 5,408
    edited November -1
    Well when you get to the post office... holler my name really loud and I will hear you and come running... ok walking I would not want to spill my drink...

smilie_schuetze.gif
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by gagirl
    Well when you get to the post office... holler my name really loud and I will hear you and come running... ok walking I would not want to spill my drink...

smilie_schuetze.gif[:)]Gagirl send me your full Name and adress and I will send ya a suprise. My e-mail in the post to Bang