In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

OK one more time

buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
I Was able to put some pictures in a photo bucket account. Now very slowly because I am far from a computer whizz. step by step how exactly do I post them in an e-mail or on the forum. plese use the step by step methode case Im a dope when it comes to this stuff.[:I]

Comments

• bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    under the pic in photobucket there are three different lines. ie, URL,IMG you need to copy one of them IMG best I guess anyway copy it then come back to you post press the "insert image" icon. You will get this [IMG][/img]click in the middle of those and paste your image.  You will need to right click to paste just like when you copy. it will not paste the actual image at that time only after you post your message will you see the pic   If huntin' is a sport, then your lookin at an athlete- T-shirt  Gun bans have never accomplished anything, other than to create a safe working environment for criminals.
  • gagirlgagirl Member Posts: 5,408
    edited November -1
    goto your photobucket account
    then under the pic there is a box with info filled in with IMG beside it...
    copy what is in that box
    and paste it in your message here
    no need to click the picture button at the top of the box if you copy the entire info in the img box from photobucket
    time to try...

its all about pucks and bucks
    smilie_schuetze.gif
    edited November -1
    DO NOT click the box up tops that shows [IMG][/img]then paste what you copied in middle you will usually end up with a box with red x. You will already have thethings if you copy the entire line  you can click preview post and it will show what it will look like before posting it  its all about pucks and buckssmilie_schuetze.gif
    edited November -1
    I always use the Image icon.

Let me edit that if you copy the url line you will need to use the image icon at the top. I guess that is what i copy. do what gagirl said I reckon that takes one step out.

If huntin' is a sport, then your lookin at an athlete- T-shirt

Gun bans have never accomplished anything, other than to create a safe working environment for criminals.
    edited November -1
    [img][/img]untitled2.jpg

smilie_schuetze.gif
    edited November -1
    untitled2.jpg

smilie_schuetze.gif
    edited November -1
    top one is if you copy and click the img button too
    second is when you copy the entire line and dont click img button

smilie_schuetze.gif
  • buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    ND_archery_hunt_07.jpg holy chit I thik I did it[^]
    edited November -1
    you did it!!!WWWOOOOOOOHOOOOO.

Nice animal

Gun bans have never accomplished anything, other than to create a safe working environment for criminals.
    edited November -1
    yea not a giant but one of the prettiest deer I have ever seen.[:)]
    edited November -1
    YEAH!!! you did it..... and yeah nice... sad thing is... I will be surprised if I get one that nice this year....I have always had one down within first 3 hunts... now I have to go and decide to bow hunt and have been out 3+ times a week and still dont have anything....

smilie_schuetze.gif
  • fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    that is a nice deer, and a good pic. Welcome to the age of posting photos!

Ben

logo_chc_79x76.jpg
    Until Next Year!!!
    edited November -1
    Thanks for all you help guys, gagirl I bow hunted for three years before I got my first one with a bow then they just seemed to come regularly after that. any deer with a bow is trophy go get em girl. first lesson of bow hunting Think positive. It's a must[;)]
    edited November -1
    yeah, gg. You must be patient. There's a reason why there's only about 10 bowhunters on this forum. It's hard! However, if it wasn't so hard, it wouldn't be so rewarding. You'll get one, and it will be one of the biggest rushes that you've ever experienced. Count on it!

Ben

logo_chc_79x76.jpg
    Until Next Year!!!
    edited November -1
    Buckey... as I am SURE you have seen I DO NOT give up. I will be in a stand/blind every chance I get Sept 15-Jan 15th. I am almost positive that it is something that I am doing wrong and it will take time out there to learn what I am missing. I can say already that it is ALOT different then hunting with a rifle, but that I am enjoying it. I am determined NOT to take a gun to the woods this deer season at all. Thanks for being honest and telling me that it took 3 years for you. That really does honestly make me feel better. I kinda look up to you guys when it comes to bow hunting and it is nice to know that it didnt come easy to yall either.[8D]

smilie_schuetze.gif
    edited November -1
    deer4.jpg

wow this is cool you have created a monster hope you all like pix.
    another bow kill this was in southern Ill look how the rack is almost touching in the middle Muzzy 100 gr sq2 36 yards 9:30 am rattle bag 2 bucks came in took the larger one[:p]
  • headzilla97headzilla97 Member Posts: 6,445
    edited November -1
    gagirl I have been hunting for 7 years or so now and havnt seen a deer that big walk by me hunting

Messenger Boy: The Thesselonian you're fighting... he's the biggest man i've ever seen. I wouldn't want to fight him.
    Achilles: Thats why no-one will remember your name.
    edited November -1
    buckey looks like the second one could have gotten himself stuck while rubbin a tree.
    and gagirl like buckey took a while to even see a deer in the woods but after I did and got one down now things just seem to flow.

edited November -1
    Nope. And guess what I diddent get one last year thats why its so rewarding when you do get one its not that easy. and after I did get one. Gun hunting is still fun but there is no comparison than when you track your deer you shot with your bow not knowing if you will find it. then out of the corner of you eye you see somthing on the groung looks like a deer ----[:p] it is[:D] I got him [^][^][^][^][^]What a rush[;)] I cant wait for you to expirence that . I gotta go I'm gionna pee my pants[:0]
    edited November -1
    Man Buckey...all this talk...I'm really getting the fever.

I just realized something. Fishing hasn't even crossed my mind all week.

Ben

logo_chc_79x76.jpg
    Until Next Year!!!
  • hsracer201hsracer201 Member Posts: 966 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    nice buck buckeyboy. very nice.

everyone is right, bowhunting isn't easy. not near as easy as hunting with a gun. but i dont' feel that gun hunting is as rewarding as bow hunting. that's just personal opinion tho. once you bring a whitetail to the ground with an arrow there is just no other feeling like it.

gagirl, you will get your deer soon. i have a feeling.

***____________________________________________
    39 and counting.... deer that is.......***
    edited November -1
    THE THREE P'S OF BOWHUNTING

PRACTICE
    PERSISTANCE
    PATITENCE