In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

which one to use?

Comments

• Options
    gagirlgagirl Member Posts: 5,408
    edited November -1
    the third one proves that there are gay deer....

I like the first one honestly

its all about pucks and bucks
    smilie_schuetze.gif
  • Options
    fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    It was my first choice. There's not much else that will get my blood pumpin' like a monster buck shakin' his head.

Ben

00tinybuck.gif
  • Options
    hsracer201hsracer201 Member Posts: 966 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    i like the first one too

***____________________________________________
    39 and counting.... deer that is.......***
  • Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    can I use one that you don't?

If huntin' is a sport, then your lookin at an athlete- T-shirt

Gun bans have never accomplished anything, other than to create a safe working environment for criminals.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    you bet, taco...here, I'm going to go search for the site that has all of them. There's a couple of other cool ones also.

Ben

00tinybuck.gif
  • Options
    edited November -1
    taco?? are you drinkin already or did I miss somethin'?

ps. I am, or I won't sleep tonight, I'll be on the road to deer camp in less than 24 hrs.[;)][:D]

Gun bans have never accomplished anything, other than to create a safe working environment for criminals.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bang250
    taco?? are you drinkin already or did I miss somethin'?

ps. I am, or I won't sleep tonight, I'll be on the road to deer camp in less than 24 hrs.[;)][:D]

miss something? Taco ain't even here. You must be on the barley & hopps.[:D][:p]

Ben

00tinybuck.gif
  • Options
    edited November -1
    dern tootin', Hey maybe and a big maybe cause I will be with 3 other guys, but maybe if you are up for it I can call you sun. on our way back from S. Illinois and we could stop and have a beer with you?.?

I suppose it will also depend on what time we head back, if not this trip we will get it done sometime before season ends.
    Let me know what you think.
    Oh we will have a big cards fan with us.

• Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bang250
    dern tootin', Hey maybe and a big maybe cause I will be with 3 other guys, but maybe if you are up for it I can call you sun. on our way back from S. Illinois and we could stop and have a beer with you?.?

I suppose it will also depend on what time we head back, if not this trip we will get it done sometime before season ends.
    Let me know what you think.
    Oh we will have a big cards fan with us.

Hey bang. Yeah, give me a call if you think you can stop. No guarantees though, as I'm heading for my deer woods also![;)]

Ben

00tinybuck.gif
  • Options
    edited November -1
    alright, I'll do what I can, like I said too I will be with 3 others so it is kinda ify. however Enos will be one of them so that could help.

• Options
    DIRTYRATDIRTYRAT Member Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The one that Bang posted with the Blonde wigglin for some action in front of the Charger would be a much better choice!...Yea Yea!!![:p]

Ruric, NE OHIO,