In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

I got my bow out.

fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
I got my bow out of the garage this weekend. I shot about 20 arrows. It still shoots like it did when I put it away last January. It hits the pie plate every time at 30 yards, and that's plenty good enough for me. Now, when the farmer's get the rest of their corn out, I'll be back in bidness. Anyone get any stands up yet?

Ben

logo_chc_79x76.jpg

Comments

• taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Took my bow out yesterday and shot about 25 times from my climber just to make sure. I've had my stands up for 2 weeks, got a biggun tied up for opening morning[:D] Should I be sporting and let untie before I shoot him or after I shoot him[;)]?

Only The Strong Survive!!!!!
  • fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    Better safe than sorry. Leave him tied up. I hope he's close enough to get an open shot from your stand.

Taco, me and gunrunner are trying to get a get-together going. We'll keep you informed.

Ben

logo_chc_79x76.jpg
  • fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    Same story this year, but I got my bow out on the 29th. Still hits the pie plate. I'm still deadly. and...I am blood thirsty![}:)]

Ben

00tinybuck.gif
  • headzilla97headzilla97 Member Posts: 6,445
    edited November -1
    still have the stands up from last year and have the new summit climber ready to go this year

Messenger Boy: The Thesselonian you're fighting... he's the biggest man i've ever seen. I wouldn't want to fight him.
    Achilles: Thats why no-one will remember your name.
  • hsracer201hsracer201 Member Posts: 966 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    glad to hear you are shooting good. i really never put my bow away. i try to shoot at least once a week year round. i am definitely ready for tomorrow. i'm not gonna be able to sleep tonight.

***____________________________________________
    39 and counting.... deer that is.......***