In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

my brothers deer last year me in pix

buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
ILLINOIS1.jpg Illinois 2004. 10pt shot with a mathews legacy while chacing a skirt.[;)]

Comments

• hsracer201hsracer201 Member Posts: 966 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    kinda small pic, but good none the less. at least it was taken with a quality bow [;)]

***____________________________________________
    39 and counting.... deer that is.......***
  • buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    I dont know what happend to the pix gonna try again[?][:I]
  • bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    Nice!! Quality bow for sure! Ok slash, lets here what you have to say[:D].

If huntin' is a sport, then your lookin at an athlete- T-shirt

Gun bans have never accomplished anything, other than to create a safe working environment for criminals.
    edited November -1
    ILLINOIS1.jpg[:0]suck * even smaller[B)]
  • SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    Is that a Ford? How come your brother looks so funny anway? Oops, never mind I see now that's you. [;)]

hey buck, I just got on my photobucket page and noticed I still have some of those pictures saved that you sent me last year. You want them linked up here again?

ps: good lucking buck

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent
    edited November -1
    Yea throw them up again if ya dont mind I think some new folks may have not seen them Thanks. My Brother is a hansome guy a'[:D][:D]
  • SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    Here you go buckey

ygp55E3.jpg
    ygp55E9.jpg
    ygp55E6.jpg
    ygp55E5.jpg
    ygp55E4.jpg
    ygp55E2.jpg
    card20pix20402202.jpg
    edited November -1
    Thanks Susp your a nice Boy[:D][:D][;)]
  • hsracer201hsracer201 Member Posts: 966 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    lots of awesome pics. you sure have some trophy deer where you hunt.

***____________________________________________
    39 and counting.... deer that is.......***
  • Slash0311Slash0311 Member Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Nice deer. Glad to see someone can shoot a Mathews and actually hit. I didn't think that was possible![:o)] I'll try and find some pics of deer that me and my buddies have taken. Here is one from last year that I can post now. My buddy killed it last year on opening day of our gun season. I've had it on here before but some newer people may not have seen it.

F0F5Edit.jpg

waco.gif

When in doubt, unload the clip, Semper Fi
    edited November -1
    Wow now thats a deer. what a nice rack give us some details. Did ya score him looks like at least in the 150 class. Holy crap he's big...
  • Slash0311Slash0311 Member Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    He was a 23 pointer that weighed 175. Ten pounds heavier than my 8pt I got the following day. I know that I heard the score but can't remember right now. I'll find out and get back with you. We had been seeing him around for a few weeks and a few were hunting him. Then open afternoon, one buddy who already had his buck, said that he had seen this deer standing in a shallow lake at about 11:30 AM. The race was on and about 4 guys went to that area and set up by noon. I went the other direction and got a message on my cell phone that this guy got it about 1:30 PM. This guy has killed probably 5 or 6 140+ bucks from that same tree in the last several years. It's all about location![:D]

waco.gif

When in doubt, unload the clip, Semper Fi
    edited November -1
    Beautiful animal ol Buckey woulden't mind having him on the wall.[;)]
    stop ruining the pix with the gaf heads[:D] actually he looks more towards the 170 area for score wonderful animal.[;)]