In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Holy Moly 2 feet of snow

buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
Wow I just saw in the news they got 2 feet of snow where I'm going hunting in N dakota.[:0] It's a balmy 15 degrees there this morning. it was 9o 4 days ago whats up with that. Next weeks weather looks good lows in the 30's high's in the 60 perfect.2 more days.[:p]

Picture001.jpg

Comments

• gagirlgagirl Member Posts: 5,408
    edited November -1
    Good luck Buckey. Not to sound hokey but I will keep you in my prayers for a safe and successful trip.

its all about pucks and bucks
    batman_logo_30_2.jpg
  • buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    Thanks I'll be fine. next week is supposed to be real nice there [;)]

Picture001.jpg
  • bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    I can't wait for you to return just to hear about the trip and the hunt. *'er done yo! (tryed to get a little urban redneck sound there) [:D]

If huntin' is a sport, then your lookin at an athlete- T-shirt

Gun bans have never accomplished anything, other than to create a safe working environment for criminals.
    edited November -1
    OK youen's thanks Bang. 2 more days Iam going to try and take as much video as possible so I can send them out. I will have to be careful trying to video and hunt at the same time can be tricky and has cost me more than one deer already.[;)]

Picture001.jpg
  • fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    Don't ferget yer mittens.

Ben(who's just a tad jealous)

00tinybuck.gif
    edited November -1
    Mittins what are those.Just kidding I hardly ever wear any gloves or mittins I use those hand warmers with that pouch thingie I dint like any thing in my hands when bow hunting. I do wear mittins whent gets below 20[;)]

Picture001.jpg