In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

NEW SIGHTS!!!!!

carson0384carson0384 Member Posts: 445 ✭✭✭
Well Hope it gets here soon, Has anyopne else had any luck with these sights? any feedback would be appreciated, Thanks

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?item=38191096

"Guns don't kill people, husbands who come home early do." -Larry the Cable Guy

"If I can't trust my self carrying my gun, I shouldn't be carrying it."

Comments

• Options
    hsracer201hsracer201 Member Posts: 966 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    the sights i use are similar but without the led light. mine uses fiberoptic cable that is about 2 feet long per sight. you do know that hunting with a light disqualifies you from entering PY? congrats on the new sight, i'm sure you will love it.

***____________________________________________
    39 and counting.... deer that is.......***
  • Options
    gagirlgagirl Member Posts: 5,408
    edited November -1
    I hate to tell you this now but I bought the EXACT same sight at wally world for $19.95.

Racer... the light is removable [:D]

its all about pucks and bucks
    batman_logo_30_2.jpg
  • Options
    edited November -1
    See Now I went and done it!! lol Thats ok, I guess now I dont have to dry and put up with the *'s that work there! And I wasn't aware that you couldnt use a lighted sight for P&Y. Very Interesting

quote:Originally posted by gagirl
    I hate to tell you this now but I bought the EXACT same sight at wally world for $19.95.

Racer... the light is removable [:D]

its all about pucks and bucks
    batman_logo_30_2.jpg

• Options
    Islander1989Islander1989 Member Posts: 183 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I bought the same set of sights this year and really like them. My set came with the tritium sight instead of the light though. I really like the tritium sight. It glows just enough to see it well in the dark, but not so bright that it obliturates the target.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    And to think, the store just called me and they are out of that model, so they upgraded me for the same price, Cant beat that!

• Options
    shoff14shoff14 Member Posts: 11,994 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Also remember that some states, like Ohio, you can't use the sight light while hunting, its illegal.