In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

On the topic of Pics

2»

Comments

• Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    everyone else wants to see that "pretty boy" face you guys got.

If huntin' is a sport, then your lookin at an athlete- T-shirt

Gun bans have never accomplished anything, other than to create a safe working environment for criminals.
  • Options
    CubsloverCubslover Member Posts: 18,601 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    The wife and I. She refuses to let me show my face in public.
    halloween1.jpg

OK OK in all seriousness.
    ToriBrandonsittingoncoach.jpg

"Better to carry a pistol and not need it than need a pistol and not have it." - Me

http://www.diamondbacktactical.com/

EMCFRtn.jpgEMT.jpgCERTnew.jpg
    Half of the lives they tell about me aren't true.
  • Options
    idsman75idsman75 Member Posts: 13,398 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I had a half-nekked pic of me coming out of the water at Coco Beach (Costa Rica) but I lost it. These will have to do:

fishingbuds.jpg
    deer1.jpg
    bday6.jpg
    moto2.jpg
  • Options
    TrinityScrimshawTrinityScrimshaw Member Posts: 9,350 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I would post a picture, but I just never took the time to figure out how to do it.

Trinity +++

"Train up a child in the way he should go, even when he is old he will not depart from it."<BR>(Proverbs 22:6)
  • Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by TrinityScrimshaw
    I would post a picture, but I just never took the time to figure out how to do it.

Trinity +++

"Train up a child in the way he should go, even when he is old he will not depart from it."<BR>(Proverbs 22:6)

Host it at Photobucket.com, copy the line and paste it in your message.     If huntin' is a sport, then your lookin at an athlete- T-shirt  Gun bans have never accomplished anything, other than to create a safe working environment for criminals.