In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

2 DNR officers just left my house...

gagirlgagirl Member Posts: 5,408
Whoooo hoooooo.... one wants to buy my old f150 4x4.... so maybe tomorrow I will have some spending $$$$$$$. Oh yeah they also work over on Sapelo Island and said they would clue me in on some honey spots.......

Thought I was in trouble when I opened the door and could not figure out what for......whew turned out much better..... off to hunt yall have fun working....[}:)]

its all about pucks and bucks
batman_logo_30_2.jpg

Comments

• Slash0311Slash0311 Member Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Bite me blondy![}:)] (sorry, couldn't resist that one, just kidding)

I'm stuck here for about anouther hour then I'm going to put up a couple of stands with a buddy. See my thread coming up called "Good thing he passed!?!

waco.gif

When in doubt, unload the clip, Semper Fi
  • hsracer201hsracer201 Member Posts: 966 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    good luck this evening. i wish i wasn't stuck in the office till 5 [:(]

***____________________________________________
    39 and counting.... deer that is.......***
  • headzilla97headzilla97 Member Posts: 6,445
    edited November -1
    3 more days till opening day

Messenger Boy: The Thesselonian you're fighting... he's the biggest man i've ever seen. I wouldn't want to fight him.
    Achilles: Thats why no-one will remember your name.
  • bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by headzilla97
    3 more days till opening day

Messenger Boy: The Thesselonian you're fighting... he's the biggest man i've ever seen. I wouldn't want to fight him.

Who cares, your skippin' it for a girl!! eeewwwww [:D]

If huntin' is a sport, then your lookin at an athlete- T-shirt

Gun bans have never accomplished anything, other than to create a safe working environment for criminals.
    edited November -1
    the deer will still be there the next day. Im the only bow hunter for about 2000 acers around my house so im all set

edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by headzilla97
    the deer will still be there the next day. Im the only bow hunter for about 2000 acers around my house so im all set

[:0] So how is my new best friend doin? [:D]

Gun bans have never accomplished anything, other than to create a safe working environment for criminals.
  • Slash0311Slash0311 Member Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hey Head, don't worry about missing a hunt for a girl. I missed the entire first week because I couldn't hit the broad side of the barn and didn't feel comfortable hunting like that. I did a LOT oa practicing and am doing much better now. Plus, if you like, I would be more than happy to keep your stand warm for you! Just give me some GPS cordinates and I'll be on my way![:D]

waco.gif

When in doubt, unload the clip, Semper Fi
    edited November -1
    You better wait for me slash...I don't want you drivin all that way by yourself....it could be dangerous!

edited November -1
    like i have said before anyone is welcome anytime. but where u guys are the deer are alot bigger rack wise A 120 inch deer here is a shooter and a wall hanger. but we do have nice 150 does running around

• SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    it's a trick gagirl! There gonna come back and arrest you, leave quick, let someone else someone else take the fall.
    Hope I'm wrong with my assumption, if I am then I'm happy to hear your getting rid of the ford. [:I] [;)]

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent
  • idsman75idsman75 Member Posts: 13,398 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Is there a new toy (i.e. "bow")on your agenda now? Congrats!
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by idsman75
    Is there a new toy (i.e. "bow")on your agenda now? Congrats!

Shes probably goin to save it for her trip to Illinois. Or to buy a new dodge.[:D][;)]

• gagirlgagirl Member Posts: 5,408
    edited November -1
    Sold Old Blue[:(]. But he will live out a wonderful like on Sapelo Island... never to see a paved road again... jaunts on the beach and will never have a tag or insurance on him ever again.... man what a life.(oh and the guy who got him is tickled pink!!!)

No new bow since I just got one...
    and HE&& NO I aint buying a dodge[xx(][xx(][xx(].
    I still have my F250 not to mention I would buy a chevy or toyota before I would ever look at a dodge. I like real trucks.

batman_logo_30_2.jpg
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by gagirl
    Sold Old Blue[:(]. But he will live out a wonderful like on Sapelo Island... never to see a paved road again... jaunts on the beach and will never have a tag or insurance on him ever again.... man what a life.(oh and the guy who got him is tickled pink!!!)

No new bow since I just got one...
    and HE&& NO I aint buying a dodge[xx(][xx(][xx(].
    I still have my F250 not to mention I would buy a chevy or toyota before I would ever look at a dodge. I like real trucks.

batman_logo_30_2.jpg

[:0][:0][B)]

edited November -1
    ya hear that bang? lol....she's got good taste. she would buy a toyota before a dodge. hahahaha

edited November -1
    oopss I missed that part, surely she wouldn't by a toy. Thats not a real truck. Kids play with toys. The only way to tell which one is "a real truck" would be to see how many kegs[:D] we can fit in our trucks. I'm guessin I got ya beat.[^][;)]

edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bang250
    oopss I missed that part, surely she wouldn't by a toy. Thats not a real truck. Kids play with toys. The only way to tell which one is "a real truck" would be to see how many kegs[:D] we can fit in our trucks. I'm guessin I got ya beat.[^][;)]

well if the definition of a "real" truck is using it for a table, then i guess you might win. [;)] mine's usually too full of deer to fit a keg in there...[8D]

edited November -1
    Oh, thats to bad. I can fit deer and beer.
    Dang that sounds good, might have to grill some deer and drink some beer tonight. [:D]

Maybe you should look into a bigger truck.[:0][^][;)]

edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bang250
    Oh, thats to bad. I can fit deer and beer.
    Dang that sounds good, might have to grill some deer and drink some beer tonight. [:D]

Maybe you should look into a bigger truck.[:0][^][;)]

sounds good. i'll bring the beer, and you bring the deer. you do have some deer meat to bring dont' you?

just messing w/you bang.

edited November -1
    I have just a weee little bit left from last season. I need to get one stuck this weekend so I will have more.

I know you are, as am I

edited November -1
    yeah, you need to stick one, and so does gagirl. i need to stick another one.

i thought i would throw her name in there since this is her thread that we hijacked [:D]

• gagirlgagirl Member Posts: 5,408
    edited November -1
    Yes I do.... but I am not going out this weekend. I made some changes and although I am tons more comfy shooting I dont feel that I need to be out there this weekend. Still have a couple flying wild. I have not decided for sure if I am going or not and I wont until I shoot some more tonight.
    edited November -1
    I'm goin, should be on the road by 3:30 central time.