In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

SUSP.

bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
http://forums.gunbroker.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=172510

Just wanted to keep the "archery" truck war goin'. I had to through in the "archery" to keep with the bow theme.
Seems your chevys that drive you to your deer stands have problems. [;)]

Comments

• gagirlgagirl Member Posts: 5,408
    edited November -1
    I hope the Chevy die hards realize that Delphi is fileing or just has filed bankruptcy and it seems to be pulling GM down with it. Toyota has already made an offer to buy GM and they are in negotiations now.
  • hsracer201hsracer201 Member Posts: 966 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    go toyota, go toyota, go toyota!!!

you really would think a chevy would last more than 108k. i have way more than that on my toyota.
  • bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
  • hsracer201hsracer201 Member Posts: 966 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    lol...that's hilarious. where did you find that at?
  • Slash0311Slash0311 Member Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I hadn't heard anything about Toyota offering to buy Chevy!! Got any links to info on that?
  • bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    I've got a ton of them. you can save them to a file then upload to photobucket and insert them like any other pic.

bolt.gifder.gifanim_fart.gifbsmeter.gif
  • gagirlgagirl Member Posts: 5,408
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Slash0311
    I hadn't heard anything about Toyota offering to buy Chevy!! Got any links to info on that?

Nope heard about that on the news. I do know that Toyota did buy out GMs stake in Fiji Co (subaru)....
  • SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    [:(] Thanks alot Bang, you used to be a chevy driver you. [:D]

I never said that Chevy's never have problems, I doubt anyone can show me a vehicle that will never ever have a problem, big or small.

Toyota buying chevy[?] [xx(][xx(] That'll make me change for sure, but american is my moto. [;)]

I was just trying to think what I had to do to my old S-10, it had 199,000 on it when I sold it, I put a clutch in, a battery (only because the post fell out from acid, battery still had a full charge after 6 or 7 years, that's bout it, maybe an alternator, not sure.
    I felt I got my moneys worth out of it. [:)]