In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

rained out 2 days in a row

headzilla97headzilla97 Member Posts: 6,445
I caint believe this its been raining like cats and dogs for 10 strat days now. If I want to go deer hunting my best bet would be a cnoe floating down a river. the worst part about this is that is is going to shower from now till thurday

Messenger Boy: The Thesselonian you're fighting... he's the biggest man i've ever seen. I wouldn't want to fight him.
Achilles: Thats why no-one will remember your name.

Comments

• surekillsurekill Member Posts: 1,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    ooooo that blows, its bin way to hot here 70's but no rain yet sheww[:)]

1 shot is all ya get so make it a " SUREKILL " (T/C Encore-/-Contender/ MATHEWS SWITCHBACK Shooter)
  • SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    I like hunting in a nice rain without to much storming going on. I always heard the rain helps keep your scent and skin particals from drifting throughtout the woods. Don't know if that's right though.
    As long as it isn't to cold the rain makes me feel refreshed. [:D] Okay, the last part was from a soap commercial. [;)]

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent
  • headzilla97headzilla97 Member Posts: 6,445
    edited November -1
    slight drizzle here today with 30 to 40 mph winds I might go out and do some scouting thats about it

Messenger Boy: The Thesselonian you're fighting... he's the biggest man i've ever seen. I wouldn't want to fight him.
    Achilles: Thats why no-one will remember your name.
  • gagirlgagirl Member Posts: 5,408
    edited November -1
    Head I fully understand. When that last storm came thru here we had rain for over 7 days straight. It sucked.

its all about pucks and bucks
    batman_logo_30_2.jpg