In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Muzzle loader starts this weekend.

Wild OkieWild Okie Member Posts: 1,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
My son and I wear hunting one year during the opening day of muzzle loader. There was two hunters talking to each other on the horse trail about thirty yards from us .There was another one parked up against a tree about 70yrds to their right. Three bucks and a bobcat slip thru a thicket area about 40yrds from us during this time and they never saw them. The bobcat actually went almost right under our stand. I couldn't get a shot at the bucks. My son was 8yrs old at the time and the 2nd time out for him. He sat there pointing and both of us laughing. I have a special spot out there for this weekend I plan to be in. You never know what going to happen when the muzzle boys are in the woods. It should be great hunting weather this weekend .It has been way to warm this last week. I also filed in on grave yard shift for the lead who was off for the week.[:o)]

MLMorgan

Comments