In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Arrggg! Again.

Wild OkieWild Okie Member Posts: 1,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
This morning I had a spoon and fork buck come in.35yrd shot. First arrow hit's a limb. Yes I said first arrow. He steps behind some bushes and trees mills around for about ten minutes and then gives me the same broad side shot again. Just standing there. So what do I do I shoot over him. That's when he decided third time might be the charm and calmly walked off. I wait awhile get down and remove the limbs that where in the way of my shot . I find a Styrofoam container that had floated in when the lake was high. It was about 6 by 6 square. I get back up in the tree and nail it almost dead center.. I think the muzzle loader guys sent these deer to me. I had two of them walk in on me and about fifteen minutes there was four does and that buck came thru .The does kept going and the buck stayed. I will be going back out in just a bit to a new location in the same area. I may end up jumping out of the tree with arrow in hand to get one. [:0][:(!]

MLMorgan

Comments