In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

customer service

gagirlgagirl Member Posts: 5,408
I decided to switch to Blazers and I love the way they fly. I was haveing problems getting them to not rip off after about 10-20 shots. They are not showing any signs of wear just ripping off. So this morning I decided to email Boheing co and ask some questions. I expected an email back in a few days/weeks... or maybe never. I mean we all know how hard customer service is to get. Well about 10 minutes ago my cell phone rang and it was a man from their tech dept. (about 3 hours after I sent my email) He and I talked thru how I am fletching and he gave me some pointers AND is sending me new vanes for free. Here is the kicker... I never asked for new vanes buy he said "I am going to send you new vanes" He even asked what colors I am shooting so he can send me the same colors.

I honestly figured and still am willing to bet that it was something that I was doing that caused them not to seat properly but I really think that Boehing went above the norm to give such good customer service.

its all about pucks and bucks
batman_logo_30_2.jpg

Comments

• Options
    buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    Gagirl use the fastset gel. Thats what I use and you can literly stretch and rip the vane in two without it seperating from the shaft.[;)]I'm not exagerating it works great I had trouble with all the other peoducts this stuff is awsome.[:)]

Mathews1.gif
  • Options
    gagirlgagirl Member Posts: 5,408
    edited November -1
    I have been useing loctite superglue gel.

its all about pucks and bucks
    batman_logo_30_2.jpg
  • Options
    Slash0311Slash0311 Member Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I was using the Bonhning Planium glue in the silver/blue tube. I have had maybe one or two come off, but not enough of a problem to deal with. I am glad to hear that the company still cares about service. Too many don't any more. For example, I sent the company that makes that "Air Rest" an email with a question about how it works and where the arrow can be positioned inside the opening and still make the arrow move into position. That was on Thursday or Friday and I still haven't heard anything from them. You would think that a new product on the market would be trying to keep interest when they find some. Oh well, that's life.

waco.gif

When in doubt, unload the clip, Semper Fi
  • Options
    shoff14shoff14 Member Posts: 11,994 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    When I shot fingers and was still able to use my dad's old cabela's jig I used fletch tite, worked great. But now that I had to get a new jig, an grayling, such btw, I can only do one vane at a time and waiting the 45 minutes per vane for the glue to set up would take forever to do a dozen. So I switched to AAE fastset gel, like buckey is using, man I can't get the glue off with a knife.