In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

I am getting hungry, so whats for dinner?

shoff14shoff14 Member Posts: 11,994 ✭✭✭
I am going to have a nice big deep dish pizza, mmm

just so I don't get ripped, farm boys in ohio refer to dinner = lunch. [:p]

Comments

• gagirlgagirl Member Posts: 5,408
    edited November -1
    mmmm pizza.... sounds good even tho I dont eat it very often. I think BBQ chicken.... and.

Ben get this.....

can you guess what will be for dessert?

cheese cake.... big surprise huh...

its all about pucks and bucks
    batman_logo_30_2.jpg
  • DIRTYRATDIRTYRAT Member Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Just grabbed 4 warm eggs from the coop and fried them up with some toast.[:p] No work today cause of rain, don't feel like chasin ducks. Have to take the "Queen" out to pick out some carpet for the new bedroom so I'll probably get some fast-food around suppertime...[xx(]

Ruric, NE OHIO,
  • bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    Beer

quote:cheese cake....
    Cherry??

If huntin' is a sport, then your lookin at an athlete- T-shirt

Gun bans have never accomplished anything, other than to create a safe working environment for criminals.
  • hsracer201hsracer201 Member Posts: 966 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    probably a frozen pizza, or some other "instant" microwavable meal. i'm not in the cooking mood. here's to hoping that my girlfriend wants to be sweat and cook me up something good [:0] nah, that'll never happen.

39 and counting...
  • gagirlgagirl Member Posts: 5,408
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bang250
    quote:cheese cake....
    Cherry??

ewwwwww no way.....

I do have some strawberries on the side tho. I had to make one for the school auction so had to make an extra for home...

its all about pucks and bucks
    batman_logo_30_2.jpg
  • shoff14shoff14 Member Posts: 11,994 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by hsracer201
    probably a frozen pizza, or some other "instant" microwavable meal. i'm not in the cooking mood. here's to hoping that my girlfriend wants to be sweat and cook me up something good [:0] nah, that'll never happen.

39 and counting...

are we dating the same girl????
  • hsracer201hsracer201 Member Posts: 966 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    i don't know? are we? everything comes out burnt? well, not burnt, but at least extra crispy. not to mention she leaves all the dishes in the sink for me to wash tomorrow, leaves her glass on the coffee table, curlers on the bathroom sink, dirty clothes in the floor, etc, etc?

39 and counting...
  • headzilla97headzilla97 Member Posts: 6,445
    edited November -1
    home made soup from gandma was great

Messenger Boy: The Thesselonian you're fighting... he's the biggest man i've ever seen. I wouldn't want to fight him.
    Achilles: Thats why no-one will remember your name.