In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

SUCCESS last night

Slash0311Slash0311 Member Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭✭✭
Hey all! I just wanted to let everyone know that my Hoyt did it's magic last night and I was able to take a large doe at 15 yards. It should weigh in about 100 pounds or so. I saw three different bucks Saturday night and passed on a 1 1/2 year old 6 pointer at about 30 yards. He needed to grow some more even though he looked to be about 12" wide! I hope I see him next year! I do have a few pics that I will try and scan and get on here tomorrow of two bucks that we have on our lease. One is a 10 pointer that we figure should gross close to 160 and the other is a main frame 10 with at least three addtional points. Those would probably hurt the overall score but I would guess it will gross close to 160 or better also. One guy had the first one at 45 yards Saturday morning and just couldn't get him any closer. But he is still there![:D]

waco.gif

When in doubt, unload the clip, Semper Fi

Comments