In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Somebody needs my boot in there

ENOS29ENOS29 Member Posts: 699 ✭✭✭✭
*. Went to hunt this morning and found absolutely no fu&*^*& blind! Some rotten piece of garbage stole it!!!!![:(!] I have an idea who may have had something to do with it so it time to start feeling out some of the farmers around and hope to get some facts! So much for my little honey hole close to home![xx(]

BAG IT. TAG IT. EAT. SLEEP. REPEAT..

Comments

• Options
    shoff14shoff14 Member Posts: 11,994 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    now that stinks!
  • Options
    taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Boot hell, they need a good old fashion * whoopin. Holler if'n ya find the dirty buzzard, i'll bring the rope.

00deer4.gif
  • Options
    CubsloverCubslover Member Posts: 18,601 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I've always been afraid of that. So... I picked up a easy-set blind that I take down and put up within 1-2 minutes. That way I don't leave it out there.

Sorry about your luck.

"Better to carry a pistol and not need it than need a pistol and not have it." - Me

http://www.diamondbacktactical.com/

EMCFRtn.jpgEMT.jpgCERTnew.jpg
    Half of the lives they tell about me aren't true.
  • Options
    surekillsurekill Member Posts: 1,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    OOOOO them phuckers [:(!] that why I use padlocks just can't trust anyone no more.

1 shot is all ya get so make it a " SUREKILL " (T/C Encore-/-Contender/ MATHEWS SWITCHBACK Shooter)
  • Options
    SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    Sorry to hear about the troubles Enos, hope you find out who got it.

This sure is strange though, Bang just emailed me trying to sell me a blind. [;)] It's better for you to laugh than keep anger inside.

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Suspension
    Sorry to hear about the troubles Enos, hope you find out who got it.

This sure is strange though, Bang just emailed me trying to sell me a blind. [;)] It's better for you to laugh than keep anger inside.

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent

Damn him, the little weasel just called me a few minutes ago and ask if I wanted one.[:D] First drink's on me tommorrow Enos, after that they're all on Bang[:D]

00deer4.gif
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Well that wasn't the only sh!! I had taken. I had been cooking 150# of beef for a football banquet and took the empty boxes and trimmings back to the tavern where I ordered the meat so the animals weren't going through my garbage. I went in and talked to my freind(owner) and had a cold beverage. I wasn't in there 10-15 minutes and had my hunting stuff in the back (not my bow) and some, I'm guessing Kids, took my fanny pack that had my tags, flashlights, motorola radio,ETC. Oh and my DEAR DANDER[:(!][:D]. Well called the law and filed a report. Went to bed and went out this morning and found everything strung out in the road, someones yard and sidewalk. I was able to recover everything but my hat light! For those who will ask; I live in a very small town and didn't think 10 minutes under bright street lights and a packed resteraunt there would be any problem.[B)][B)][xx(] Never again trust a small close nit community THAT LET THERE HOODLEM(sp?) KIDS RUN AT NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![:(]

• Options
    edited November -1
    Sorry to hear about your troubles there bro, if'n you need another light I think I have one I can bring tommorrow. On a good note tho, at least ya got most back, including the deer dander.

00deer4.gif
  • Options
    reddnekreddnek Member Posts: 1,552 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    After our hunting club lost the lease on our land I went in to retrive my tripod stand. Imagin my suprise when I found out some kind soul had saved me the trouble.I hate to sound like an olf fogey(I am) but when I was a young man a thief was considered the lowest life form on the planet. Now it just seems to be a way of life
  • Options
    buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    Put a trail camera well hidden that dosent flash. put a old blind or treestand there.*%%% like that usually return. get a nice photo of them. You wouldent believe how many people I got pictures of with cameras in the woods Just a thought. Sorry you lost your stuff....[:(!][:(!][:(!]Wow Im supprised you guys have those troubles out there. Can you say boobie trap. [:0]diddent hear thet from me. Catching someone would be more fun than hunting. Tie em to a tree bear assed for 2 nights, I doubt he will steal again.[xx(][xx(]

Mathews1.gif
  • Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    Knowing the place he is hunting, NOBODY would have known the blind was there nore could someone have gotten there with out being seen except for one fella who is a complete donkey (that has butted heads with another hunter in the area) and land owner on the other side of these trees and was seen riding his horse up there. The only other possibility is that the farmer he had permission to hunt on had his wife running the combine. Maybe (long shot) she saw the blind not knowing he had permission and took it. My guess would be the donkey guy though. I am confident he will get to the bottom of this.

If huntin' is a sport, then your lookin at an athlete- T-shirt

Gun bans have never accomplished anything, other than to create a safe working environment for criminals.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Talked to the farmer yesterday and he was almost more pissed off than I was![8D] He didn't have a clue. I have decided to use a burlap blind and take it down everytime I leave and I am going to try to shoot any and everydeer that gets in range,on the right side of the fence of course![;)]

• Options
    shoff14shoff14 Member Posts: 11,994 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bang250
    The only other possibility is that the farmer he had permission to hunt on had his wife running the combine.

I read this sentence. Shake my head, hope shes running a john deere when she runs into something.
  • Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by shoff14
    quote:Originally posted by bang250
    The only other possibility is that the farmer he had permission to hunt on had his wife running the combine.

I read this sentence. Shake my head, hope shes running a john deere when she runs into something.

Nope its red.[xx(]

If huntin' is a sport, then your lookin at an athlete- T-shirt

Gun bans have never accomplished anything, other than to create a safe working environment for criminals.