In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

I found Gagirl

buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
Missing... have you seen this woman.$50000.00 reward[:D][:p][}:)]eda01.jpg.

Comments

• gagirlgagirl Member Posts: 5,408
    edited November -1
    Here I am..... can I collect on the reward?

its all about pucks and bucks
    batman_logo_30_2.jpg
  • buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    Where have ya been we were getting worried. Man pretty desprate when we gotta start putting out wanted posters. Oh buy the way the reward was supposed to be $50 dollars[;)][}:)][}:)][:D][:D][:D]

Mathews1.gif
    edited November -1
    went hunting yesterday and part of today. Seeing tons of sign that the rut is getting underway but I am not convinced that it is at its peak yet. I have seen soooo many turkey, bobcat, fox and boar. Looking forward to going again Saturday. I have a new spot picked out.

Oh and thanks for being worried about me [:D].

batman_logo_30_2.jpg
  • fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    For 50 bucks I would have flew my happy * to Georgia and found her myself.

Who am I kidding? I would have done it for 5!

Ben

Good to see ya back, gg. Any deer stories?

Ben

President: Loyal Order of Teletubbies
    elefuns5038.gif
    Distinguished Kuwaiti Observer
    un_medal_ikom.jpg
    edited November -1
    only one that made me fall out of my stand trying to get a decent shot... no shot but I do have a few bruises.

batman_logo_30_2.jpg
  • bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by fishermanben
    For 50 bucks I would have flew my happy * to Georgia and found her myself.

Who am I kidding? I would have done it for 5!

Ben

Good to see ya back, gg. Any deer stories?

Ben

elefuns5038.gif
    un_medal_ikom.jpg

Ben you may need to wipe the brown off your nose.............. from kissin *.[:D][;)]

If huntin' is a sport, then your lookin at an athlete- T-shirt

Gun bans have never accomplished anything, other than to create a safe working environment for criminals.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by bang250
    Ben you may need to wipe the brown off your nose.............. from kissin *.[:D][;)]

quote:Originally posted by gagirl
    only one that made me fall out of my stand trying to get a decent shot... no shot but I do have a few bruises.

Oh you poor thing! Flowers, Cheesecake, and a new Ford are on the way!!![:D]

Seriously now: Let's hear about this dive you took![B)][:p]

Ben

elefuns5038.gif
    un_medal_ikom.jpg
  • taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'm with ben, as long as yer alright we want all the scoop on ya takin a dive.

00deer4.gif
    edited November -1
    Dont even tell me you dot wear a safety belt or harness??????[:0]

Mathews1.gif
    edited November -1
    Yes I normally do wear a safty harness. I left it in the bed of my truck and didnt realize that until I was already climbing. I use a 25 ft length of 1/2 in camo rope as a backpack strap and rope to pull up my stuff.. so I did a simple harness. It had already been a bad morning since I didnt look at the back side of the tree I wanted to climb, which had a limb I couldnt cut, so I ended up in another tree. Somehow knocked 2 arrows out of my quiver on the pull up. So I was tied in with the rope and there was a limb to the left side. I was at the front of a food plot and there was a trail to the left that went to another plot. A LITTLE buck...(at this point I would stil have been happy to get him) came thru the trail and when I went to stand up the bottom of my stand fell.(NOTE: I lost the strap to hold them together a few weeks ago and keep forgetting to get another one) So there I hung kind like a T if you know what I mean. I was able to get turned around with my feet on the tree and I leaned back on the harness and lowered the top portion then would sit on the cross bar and lower the rope. I swear that little Bas$#@d ran off laughing at me. I know I am lucky that I didnt fall all the way down but I really think I am about to go back to my ropes and climbing saddle.

Hey Buckey I know you were razzing me about the saddles but I saw Rusty Faulk useing one last night on his show. I really think more and more will start useing them when they realize the benefits. Like 2 days ago I could have swung around the back side of the tree and had a perfect shot. Friggin pisses me off. Anyway David said it was because he thinks my first buck will be shot in a couple weeks when I try that "new scent wick" we have been talking about.

batman_logo_30_2.jpg
    edited November -1
    I would think swingin around a tree would be way to much movement. Deer would pick you out quick and give you the middle finger(tail) stickin up. bye bye. Just my .02

Gun bans have never accomplished anything, other than to create a safe working environment for criminals.
    edited November -1
    Its no more movement then haveing to stand up. Try to catch RFO on the Outdoor channel on Sunday am at 6. I think it will be the same episode that was on last night. You will see what I mean about the tree saddles.

batman_logo_30_2.jpg
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by gagirl
    Its no more movement then haveing to stand up.

batman_logo_30_2.jpg

Dont sit down. I do sit but try to stand most of the time to eliminate that movement.

edited November -1
    I also stand 90% of the time when Im in the tree. I prefer a tree stand or hunting from the ground. If its a little windy how will that saddle not sway....[?] My advise is keep it simple till ya get a couple of deer under your belt.[;)] and to see how deer react when in close and know somthing isint quite right....Ive seen folks using that saddle and can't imagine sitting for 6 hours in that thing... I think my legs would fall asleep. i'm going to be 44 this year and when I was younger tink I would have tried somthing like that but now I'm spoiled I like to be comfortable.[:I]

Mathews1.gif
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by buckeyboy
    I also stand 90% of the time when Im in the tree. I prefer a tree stand or hunting from the ground. If its a little windy how will that saddle not sway....[?] My advise is keep it simple till ya get a couple of deer under your belt.[;)] and to see how deer react when in close and know somthing isint quite right....Ive seen folks using that saddle and can't imagine sitting for 6 hours in that thing... I think my legs would fall asleep. i'm going to be 44 this year and when I was younger tink I would have tried somthing like that but now I'm spoiled I like to be comfortable.[:I]

I have shot deer out of the saddle. They are more comfy then you think. They dont sway at all in the wind unless you have a wind that is going to blow 100+ lbs around. Buckey you aint too old either. David just turned 50 and he has used a climbing saddle.

batman_logo_30_2.jpg
    edited November -1
    When did you shoot a deer? You never posted a pic. Not sure you even told us about it did ya? Don't keep us hangin here! (No pun intended)

edited November -1
    When did you shoot a deer? You never posted a pic. Not sure you even told us about it did ya? Don't keep us hangin here! (No pun intended)

Bang this is NOT my first year hunting... just my first year with a bow.

batman_logo_30_2.jpg
    edited November -1
    I knew that but I thought you meant with a bow.

edited November -1
    I knew that but I thought you meant with a bow.

You retard dont you think I would have posted a pic.....

batman_logo_30_2.jpg
    edited November -1
    I don't know, maybe you had some excessive air in your head that day. Happens to me sometimes.......

My name is bang my favorite color is clear.

edited November -1
    Whats this[:0] gagirl shot a retarded deer with a bow and she diddent post a picture...... I miss all the fun[:(][:D][:D]

Mathews1.gif
  • taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by buckeyboy
    Whats this[:0] gagirl shot a retarded deer with a bow and she diddent post a picture...... I miss all the fun[:(][:D][:D]

Mathews1.gif

I heard it was also blind and had to use crutches because it was so old[}:)][:D][:D][:D]

00deer4.gif
  • DIRTYRATDIRTYRAT Member Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Whats this? She posted a picture of a retarded blind crippled deer and shot it?

Ruric, NE OHIO,
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by DIRTYRAT
    Whats this? She posted a picture of a retarded blind crippled deer and shot it? Exactly you got it[;)][:D][:D]

Ruric, NE OHIO,

Mathews1.gif
    edited November -1
    She hit it in the ear, and when it shook its head in pain, its poor old neck gave way, and its head fell off.

Ben

elefuns5038.gif
    un_medal_ikom.jpg
    edited November -1
    Ben was this before or after your head fell off.[:D][:D]

Mathews1.gif
    edited November -1
    Buckey I see you found my yahoo profile.....

batman_logo_30_2.jpg
    edited November -1
    Yes I have. And I woulden't want anyone to miss out. Not fair to show one frontal profile without showing the rear. Nice shot. No not at a deer.... Nice picture...[:p][:p][}:)] i'm a bad boy

Mathews1.gif
  • DIRTYRATDIRTYRAT Member Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    WOW! I think the "RUT" just kicked in here after seeing that back-side[:p]...Take no offense gagirl, Thats a compliment to ya![;)]

Ruric, NE OHIO,