In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

So we went from a crack addict to....

gagirlgagirl Member Posts: 5,408
a girl who shows up in her Pjs and house slippers. Now in her defense she did go home and change at lunch time. [B)]

Then I gave her something to do and she said....."ok, I will do it as soon as I finish this game" (solitare)

WTH are people thinking these days? I need a drink and a secretary that does not get confused when her two brain cells bounce together.

its all about pucks and bucks
batman_logo_30_2.jpg

Comments

• bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    If this job consists of more than 3 hrs. a day for 4 days I will send my wife down so she knows what work is really like. [:D][:0][B)]

If huntin' is a sport, then your lookin at an athlete- T-shirt

Gun bans have never accomplished anything, other than to create a safe working environment for criminals.
  • gagirlgagirl Member Posts: 5,408
    edited November -1
    I just dont get it... I am almost 34 and have had 3 jobs in my entire life. I know that if I had dome some of the stupid crap I see people do I would have been booted out the door.... I just dont get it....

Yes Bang... 40 hrs a week for sec. I have been doing 60-70 a week (sometimes more rarely less) since I was 24. From 18-24 I was working 2 40 hr week jobs.

its all about pucks and bucks
    batman_logo_30_2.jpg
  • bub8889bub8889 Member Posts: 41 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    At least she responded lol I don't acknowledge my boss until after I finish my current magazine article. Usually in hope that he'll get pissed off enough to leave me alone lol
  • bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    I really doubt I will ever get my wife to work a 40 hr. week. She only does 12hrs/week now.
    Can you believe they make me work 37.5. [:D]
    If I could only find a way to get paid to hunt.?>.?

If huntin' is a sport, then your lookin at an athlete- T-shirt

Gun bans have never accomplished anything, other than to create a safe working environment for criminals.
  • Islander1989Islander1989 Member Posts: 183 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Gagirl, your problem is you are looking for a secretary. Don't you know those don't exist any more. You have to hire an office professional or an administrative assistant. [B)][:D][:D]