In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

bad cover

bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
This cover makes me a bit mad, the pic is a little bad but the deer has a cut on his nose, blind in one eye, and a hole in his left ear. Isn't this kinda puttin out a bad image for hunters? I would presume the hole is from a gun. Is it just me or is this a bad pic??

DSC00043.jpg

If huntin' is a sport, then your lookin at an athlete- T-shirt

Gun bans have never accomplished anything, other than to create a safe working environment for criminals.

Comments

• gagirlgagirl Member Posts: 5,408
    edited November -1
    I see your point, but I would bet that BPS meant it in more of a worthy advisary way. You know the deer has been put thru hell but has managed to survive even with man doing his best to hunt him down.

its all about pucks and bucks
    batman_logo_30_2.jpg

tanz_tubbies3.gif
  • danski26danski26 Member Posts: 284 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Maybe they are implying that the old buck has been in a lot of battles in his life. All those injuries could be from sparing with other bucks.

0311 semper fi
  • A.GunA.Gun Member Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Weird, probobly propaganda from some point of view. I couldn't see it being for hunters seeing is how the hole is like a gunshot hole lol.