In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

mock me I missed

headzilla97headzilla97 Member Posts: 6,445
25 yard broad side shot at a doe I clipped a branch and the arrow crashed into the ground at the bucks feet where she did a great little peroet and pranced back into the woods to mock me. that was the best miss i have ever had

Messenger Boy: The Thesselonian you're fighting... he's the biggest man i've ever seen. I wouldn't want to fight him.
Achilles: Thats why no-one will remember your name.

Comments

• gagirlgagirl Member Posts: 5,408
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by headzilla97
    25 yard broad side shot at a doe I clipped a branch and the arrow crashed into the ground at the bucks feet where she did a great little peroet and pranced back into the woods to mock me. that was the best miss i have ever had

Messenger Boy: The Thesselonian you're fighting... he's the biggest man i've ever seen. I wouldn't want to fight him.

ok so why were you shooting at the doe if there was a buck?

its all about pucks and bucks
    batman_logo_30_2.jpg

tanz_tubbies3.gif
    Lt. Col. Winky Girl
  • fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    They make fools of us all at times.

Ben

President: Loyal Order of Teletubbies
    elefuns5038.gif
    Distinguished Kuwaiti Observer
    un_medal_ikom.jpg
  • headzilla97headzilla97 Member Posts: 6,445
    edited November -1
    that buck was a headzilla typo

• danski26danski26 Member Posts: 284 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    mock mock mock.....[:D]

0311 semper fi
  • bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by gagirl
    quote:Originally posted by headzilla97

ok so why were you shooting at the doe if there was a buck?

its all about pucks and bucks
    batman_logo_30_2.jpg

tanz_tubbies3.gif
    Lt. Col. Winky Girl

Of course depending on the size, I would shoot at a doe over a buck anyday, infact I am doe huntin this weekend, unless some big cow of an animal with some stupid lookin tree on his head comes by.

Zilla, you may want to "clip" the branch with a saw next time. [:D]
    Good to hear your gettin shots.

If huntin' is a sport, then your lookin at an athlete- T-shirt

Gun bans have never accomplished anything, other than to create a safe working environment for criminals.
  • hsracer201hsracer201 Member Posts: 966 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    don't worry about the miss. it happens to everyone. the first doe i shot at this year jumped the string. so don't sweat it, ait?

40 and counting...
  • Wild OkieWild Okie Member Posts: 1,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    If I mock you .I would be the Kettle calling the pot black thrice over.I missed one twice.[:o)]Better luck nexted time.

MLMorgan
  • SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    That's normally head, hasn't anyone told you yet that all deer are smarter than all of us? [;)]

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent
  • headzilla97headzilla97 Member Posts: 6,445
    edited November -1
    See i clip all my shooting lanes before the season but i have this new fangeled climbing stand and new farm to hunt so i have been just climbing trees. there are a ton of deer on this farm and its amazing. its just a matter of time before i connect

• mrcleanmrclean Member Posts: 10 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Better to have shot and missed than to have never gotten to shoot at all. Beer is proof God loves us and wants us to be happy!