In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Good bye!!

bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
Tomorrow will be my last day on the forum!

Until I return from hunting. [:D][;)] Goin on a 4day hunt. kinda stinks I am tagged out for bucks and it should be super hot this weekend but thats ok, I need to get a couple big doe in the freezer. The good news is I should be able to get some good buck pics.
Anyone else headin out this weekend, temps are fall big here starting tomorrow, they should be running big time.

If huntin' is a sport, then your lookin at an athlete- T-shirt

Gun bans have never accomplished anything, other than to create a safe working environment for criminals.

Comments

• buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    Well I woul say good luck but it appears you have used your share of that[;)] Just kidding have a great time. Those big brudemaster does can be tough to get they are very sharp they dont miss a trick. and once they pin you down there a pain in the *.[B)] Happy hunting bud. I'm going FRI Sat and sun I decided to let my buddy try and Kill that buck I was talking about he has never got one so I think I would have a better time watching his knees bang together.[:D]

Mathews1.gif
  • bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    The stand that I moved in my buck pic story, I put it up 20 yrds off a trail that I have seen soooo many does use. I know that the pattern will probably change with the chasing goin on but hopefully I will still have one or two come by. a few weeks ago there was 6 doe all following each other on that trail. Unfortunately I was 50 yrds from it then.
    And actually after my buck that I shot this last weekend I noticed that there is 2 other trails that come with in shooting range of that stand. I should have pics to share regardless if I get one or not, I have a feeling this is going to be a busy weekend.

Gun bans have never accomplished anything, other than to create a safe working environment for criminals.
  • ENOS29ENOS29 Member Posts: 699 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Wednesday is here and I am pumped! Work a little, pick up some new arrows so I don't run out[;)], and south we go! Temps are going to drop big for the next couple of days, WWWAAAAHHHOOO!

untitled.jpg
  • bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    I'm out Yo! Peace! [:D][;)]