In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

doe in heat pranks

headzilla97headzilla97 Member Posts: 6,445
Anyone use that stuff for pranks as well as hunting. some of my roomate and I got into a prank contest with each other. Well one friend put some poop on a plate under my door one night. Well I said to my self if he wants to use biological weapons against me fine I will take it up a notch. I added some doe in heat lure to a spray water bottle and got his bed. he quickly declared a truce and declared me the winner. Anyone ever do stuff like me or am i just nuts

Messenger Boy: The Thesselonian you're fighting... he's the biggest man i've ever seen. I wouldn't want to fight him.
Achilles: Thats why no-one will remember your name.

Comments

• Options
    shoff14shoff14 Member Posts: 11,994 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    HAHA, your nuts, but that is a hell of an idea! Wish I would have thought about that when I was still living in dorms. We had what were called axe bombs, take the top of the axe bottle off and throw it into a room and run, or duct tape the spray nozzle down throw and run.