In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Question for Hsracer??

DONDALINGERDONDALINGER Member Posts: 1,541 ✭✭✭
What part of Virginia do you hunt in? I live in Chesterfield and hunt here, Prince George, Amelia, Powhatan and sometimes the mountains of Augusta. I was just curious where you are from. Not too many on this forum from Virginia.

"They call me Don. Dr. Jason Donald Dalinger."

Comments

• hsracer201hsracer201 Member Posts: 966 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    i live in bedford county. i hunt amherst county, bedford county and lynchburg city.

40 and counting...
  • DONDALINGERDONDALINGER Member Posts: 1,541 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    As you know you are in one of the hottest counties in Virginia for deer. I think Bedford makes the top 10 county in the state every year for deer killed per square mile. I have a buddy that lives in Franklin county near Smith Mt. Lake. I'll be driving through Bedford this coming sunday. My brother lives in Dublin and I am going to hunt with him Monday, then on to my Dads farm in Smyth co. for the rest of the week. I hope to post some pictures if I score. Good luck hunting.

• hsracer201hsracer201 Member Posts: 966 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by DONDALINGER
    As you know you are in one of the hottest counties in Virginia for deer. I think Bedford makes the top 10 county in the state every year for deer killed per square mile. I have a buddy that lives in Franklin county near Smith Mt. Lake. I'll be driving through Bedford this coming sunday. My brother lives in Dublin and I am going to hunt with him Monday, then on to my Dads farm in Smyth co. for the rest of the week. I hope to post some pictures if I score. Good luck hunting.

i actually think its made top county a time or two. yes, this is a good area. that's why gagirl needs to hurry up here and hook me up with that orchard to hunt on. hint hint. good luck on your hunting adventures this weekend. remember to post pics if you gets something.

40 and counting...