In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Sus need some help

headzilla97headzilla97 Member Posts: 6,445
Since your on right about now 8:22 what should i do.
A. go out tonight and prolly not go hunting in the am
B. go to bed early get up at 4am and go up north to go deer driving with gun
c. stay out all night and do a or b

Messenger Boy: The Thesselonian you're fighting... he's the biggest man i've ever seen. I wouldn't want to fight him.
Achilles: Thats why no-one will remember your name.

Comments

• gogolengogolen Member Posts: 1,619 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Dude its friday go out and chase some tail so it will feel like a friday. I'm on my way out the door in about a half hour to do the same. Then I am hitting the road at 5 to up north.
  • SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    I'm going to bed early then getting up at 4 or 4:30. Only because if I went out and got tanked I'd have problems with the wife, feel bad most of tomorrow, and between those two I wouldn't even hunt Sunday either.
    If I were you though and single I'd find a piece of strange and drink a few beers, then worry about hunting after I was married. [:D]

Did I answer correctly?

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent
  • headzilla97headzilla97 Member Posts: 6,445
    edited November -1
    10/4 gentlemen im off to the bar then trying to get up and hunt we will see how that goes

Messenger Boy: The Thesselonian you're fighting... he's the biggest man i've ever seen. I wouldn't want to fight him.
    edited November -1
    booo bad advice the bar was full of 40 year old ugly women tonight

• fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    So did you get any?[:D]

Ben

President: Loyal Order of Teletubbies
    elefuns5038.gif
    Distinguished Kuwaiti Observer
    un_medal_ikom.jpg
    edited November -1
    I got a wave and a wink from a buffalo wearing spandex that covered her fupa very nicely. to bad I had to turn her down. I tried to hide and watch the louisville game, I was forced to slam down my jack and coke. I will never tell my friends again that i will meeet them at the bar and be the first one their ever again.

On a happy note I have a venison roast cooking in the oven it will be done in about an hour and I scared a buck out of the woods tonight

• SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    There is no such thing as "chooseyness" in a bar on a Friday night. [:D]

I had 12 or 14 woman in my house last night, some drunk, all were drinking, and all had been looking at adult toys, lotions. etc
    Ben to answer your question, yep. [:)]

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent