In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

unlucky me

ladyhunterladyhunter Member Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
finally got a nice buck in bow range this afternoon standing there in full draw waiting ever so patiently for him to clear a bush. the next thing i know is a bunch of turkeys can in the feild and first thing the saw was me well needly to say there went my buck lol

Comments

• headzilla97headzilla97 Member Posts: 6,445
    edited November -1
    did u take revenge on the turkeys at least

Messenger Boy: The Thesselonian you're fighting... he's the biggest man i've ever seen. I wouldn't want to fight him.
    Achilles: Thats why no-one will remember your name.
  • ladyhunterladyhunter Member Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    no they was to d@@m quick
  • buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    Bummer, all turkeys must die

Mathews1.gif
  • ladyhunterladyhunter Member Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    dang reread my post i need spelling lessons and typing lessons very badly
  • fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    eh, you communicated your point perfectly.

Turkey's really do piss me off. I might like them more, if'n they were easier to put an arrow in.

Ben

President: Loyal Order of Teletubbies
    elefuns5038.gif
    Distinguished Kuwaiti Observer
    un_medal_ikom.jpg
  • Slash0311Slash0311 Member Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yup, turkeys may have cost me a good buck Saturday morning too. I had 13 at least roosting about 50 yards from me. (Just glad I didn't * them going in) They flew down and large group of them were feeding on something in one spot. Almost like someone had put a pan of food out for them. They were raising all kinds of kain and a nice 8 pointer had moved past me. He was about 60 yards out which was still well with range. I didn't think that he had the mass to shoot but a buddy of my about 300 yards down from me got a pretty good look and disagreed. He didn't get to shoot either so I don't feel too bad!

waco.gif
    Semper Fi!