In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Finally scored (doe pic)

DONDALINGERDONDALINGER Member Posts: 1,541 ✭✭✭
I finally put some meat on the ground yesterday. I got this 90 lb. doe yesterday morning with the Encore. This is the average size Eastern Virginia doe. The bucks average from 115 to 135. I hope to post some pics of a buck soon.
DOE2.jpg

"They call me Don. Dr. Jason Donald Dalinger."

Comments

• buckeyboybuckeyboy Member Posts: 5,833
    edited November -1
    Hey Guy nice doe Congrads......[;)]

Mathews1.gif
  • bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    Nice pic!

If huntin' is a sport, then your lookin at an athlete- T-shirt

Gun bans have never accomplished anything, other than to create a safe working environment for criminals.
  • Slash0311Slash0311 Member Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Good shooting! Last night I passed on 5 different does and yearlings. If they come back in Saturday night, dinner will be served![:D]

waco.gif
    Semper Fi!
  • hsracer201hsracer201 Member Posts: 966 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    well it was a good weekend for you, huh? congrats.

41 and counting...
  • fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    I don't imagine she went too far! Nice shot.

What caliber?

Ben

President: Loyal Order of Teletubbies
    elefuns5038.gif
    Distinguished Kuwaiti Observer
    un_medal_ikom.jpg
  • DONDALINGERDONDALINGER Member Posts: 1,541 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    50 Caliber T/C Encore using 100 grains of Pyro. 270 grain MaxiHunter. She and a few other does were feeding early this past Saturday morning. I was hunting a Federal Wildlife Refuge and they request you take a doe first. They even give you a free doe tag. If you kill a doe, they give you another doe tag hoping to thin out the herd. Anyway, I was watching them feed from about 70 yards and this one I had the crosshairs on was facing me and she started sniffing with her nose high in the air. I figured I'd better make a move or I might be busted. I normally do not like to take a shot with a deer facing me, but I had a good rest and felt good about the shot. She did a back flip and never moved. Now its time for a buck, I hope. Hope to post pics soon.

"They call me Don. Dr. Jason Donald Dalinger."