In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Wildlife Eye

FANNINFANNIN Member Posts: 177 ✭✭✭
Well I got one of these video cameras for scouting and decided to try it out this weekend. I set it up on Sat. evening and picked it up Sunday around noon. Got some great footage!
Also, got a small 8 pointer this Sunday....not as big as I would like (had a little ground shrinkage) but it's meat on the table.

See video and pics when you click on the link below:
http://www.putfile.com/travisfannin

Comments

• Options
    fishermanbenfishermanben Member Posts: 15,370
    edited November -1
    Yep, ground shrinkage....I'm all too familiar w/ that phenomena.

Ben

President: Loyal Order of Teletubbies
    elefuns5038.gif
    Distinguished Kuwaiti Observer
    un_medal_ikom.jpg
  • Options
    ladyhunterladyhunter Member Posts: 2,143 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • Options
    bang250bang250 Member Posts: 8,021
    edited November -1
    Nice footage! So what triggers the camera, I noticed it was recording before the animal came into view? Some nice lookin doe.

If huntin' is a sport, then your lookin at an athlete- T-shirt

Gun bans have never accomplished anything, other than to create a safe working environment for criminals.
  • Options
    FANNINFANNIN Member Posts: 177 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Mainly detected by motion. It has a wide angle of view. the only thing I can think of is that the dder passed in front of the camera just a bit earlier. Once motion is detected, the camera has to turn n then record. That takes about 2-3 sec.
  • Options
    carson0384carson0384 Member Posts: 445 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Those ae some Awesome Vidoes and Pics. We will be taping a deer hunt on Thanksiving weekend, Hope to post it as well, Thanks again!

whatnow.jpg

"Guns don't kill people, husbands who come home early do." -Larry the Cable Guy